PDA

View Full Version : chrome plate on side of ule rt pro

Wyno20
03-14-2004, 09:47 PM
i dont like the chrome plates on the sides of the ule rt pro. is the foregrip connected to the chrome plates and can i take them off and still have the foregrip still be attached with no problems? If anybody has pictures of their ule rt pros put him so i can see what you guys did with the air setup

evilhomer
03-15-2004, 12:26 AM
If you take off the front grip rail, you can't use the RTP grip on the RTP rail.

CaliMagFan
03-15-2004, 12:32 AM
sure you can... and to rebutt what the guy before me said...
if you take off the chrome rail you'll find that the grip is bolted to the plate, you can detach it and use it on just the rail.... you'll need to take the body off the rail and look just forward of where the twist lock assembly goes. there is a partially drilled hole that can be finished so there is a hole on the bottom of the rail by which you can attach a foregrip... this is much like taking your old school classic automag and drilling the rail to make it a minimag-type rail....

-kyro

deerchaser has an excellent living version of what i have just explained..

DeerChaser
03-15-2004, 12:21 PM
here (http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/deer_chaser/detail?.dir=/d5d7&.dnm=2a91.jpg)
Keep in mind that there is only ONE predrilled hole. The ULE vert adt has two screws that hold it on. If it wasnt for my hardline, the grip might want to rotate on that single screw. I'm going to drill a second hole but I just havent had time.