PDA

View Full Version : cheap paintball pants?

ZAust
03-14-2004, 11:56 PM
alright, this past weekend the knees of my trusty paintball jeans(the ones ive worn in every game ive ever played), finally completely ripped out, so im on the lookout for some durable, cheap paintball pants, preferably in the 30-40 dollar range. im a 35 waist, and im pretty picky about sizing. how true are the sizing on these pants? i need these pants to last a while, as in a couple of years. lets hear some recomendations.

evilhomer
03-15-2004, 12:06 AM
Here (http://www.actvil.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/DisplayProductInformation-Start;sid=_4n-ttEOt4zREZFbyFjMsMWis5hN3VwpROk=?ProductID=uCKsFAY 71SQAAAD6jwh1AT7A)

And if you're good, you won't be laughed at. :)

acropilot19
03-15-2004, 12:06 AM
Got som 2 yr old model JT black cargo pb pants for $24 at the local pb store. VERY nice, Very well built.
I've seen em in some on-line stores for about same- for $10 more you can get similar jt's that zip off at knees & turn into shorts.
:)
I would seriously advise you to invest in some knee pads. will save your pants from wear & tear & make easier to kneel/slide. I got some Ronin's for $20 & they work great.