PDA

View Full Version : My New Precious

afrankart
03-15-2004, 12:09 AM
Well, everyone else seems to be showing off their new toys, so I'll have my fun too.

http://www.jayloo.com./lib/get_file.php?id=1337

I absolutely love it. It is my first matrix and shoots like no other marker I have shot.

yeahthatsme
03-15-2004, 12:15 AM
dm4's arent matrices, no matter what dye calls them, they have a totally different internal system, and a different bolt.

nice gun tho

Digits
03-15-2004, 12:20 AM
pEIMMPEN

WARPED1
To each thier own. Personally, I hate the DM4. Shot a bunch, they all sucked. Just my opinion, if you don't agree, fine, but don't flame me.

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
dm4s look nice but i'm not into futuristic looking space guns.

FallNAngel
03-15-2004, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by yeahthatsme
they have a totally different internal system

how so?

yeahthatsme
03-15-2004, 12:23 AM
take a dm4 bolt, take a matrix bolt, VERY DIFFERENT, also they have an internal lpr instead of external, i classify that as very different.

afrankart
03-15-2004, 12:29 AM
I thought the Fuse bolt was a "simplified" matrix bolt in that it has less orings, screws together, but it is still a spool valve. And just because they moved the lpr I wouldn't say all that constitutes that it isn't a matrix.

FallNAngel
03-15-2004, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by afrankart
I thought the Fuse bolt was a "simplified" matrix bolt in that it has less orings, screws together, but it is still a spool valve. And just because they moved the lpr I wouldn't say all that constitutes that it isn't a matrix.

I agree. The LPR being inside doesn't constitute a bit change IMO either. The bolt being different... it's still a spool design. Is it a different design? A bit. Would I still call it a Matrix? Absolutely.

yeahthatsme
03-15-2004, 01:25 AM
i definately wouldnt, it looks NOTHING like a matrix, its up there with the change from the shocker 4x4 to the 03 shocker, big change, same name.

FallNAngel
03-15-2004, 01:51 AM
i definately wouldnt, it looks NOTHING like a matrix, its up there with the change from the shocker 4x4 to the 03 shocker, big change, same name.

They changed how the shocker actually works though from the 4x4 to the 03... this matrix is still a spool valve system. Looks? It's basically different milling and an internal LPR...

Python14
03-15-2004, 08:59 AM
Nice dude. Unlike alot of people, I really like the looks of the DM4. Usually I'm not a fan of the sleek stuff, but in this case I really like it. Nice gun, keep it in good condition and someday give it to me.

WARPED1
03-15-2004, 11:17 AM
DM4= DYE Matrix 4
DYE is Gen-E now, thats why they signed with SP so they could continue producing the Matrix.

No sKiLLz
03-15-2004, 01:10 PM
DM4 is the next generation of the Matrix. It was a collaborative effort between DYE and Gen-E. If you don't think this gun pwns, you haven't been on the business end of it. But that's OK, you will soon. They are selling faster than DYE can ship them.

BajaBoy
03-15-2004, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by WARPED1
To each thier own. Personally, I hate the DM4. Shot a bunch, they all sucked. Just my opinion, if you don't agree, fine, but don't flame me.

i dont think that i have seen/heard one nice thing out of you for all the time ive been here.

Anyway, nice Dm4.. i like the color

afrankart
03-15-2004, 01:53 PM
It only looks purple like that when it is in the shade, in the sun it is all grey, no hint of purple at all. Here is another pic:

http://www.jayloo.com./lib/get_file.php?id=1355

JesseB
03-15-2004, 02:41 PM
dm4's arent matrices, no matter what dye calls them, they have a totally different internal system, and a different bolt.

nice gun tho

fuse bot will fit in a regular matrix, and vice versa.... doubt if the back plate will go on with the fuses backwall cause its rounded but everything is the same specs. same 4 way, same eyes, same ball detents, same board as a nyx matrix, lpr was moved and an on off was added, and then milling and etc. still works the same and stuff is interchangeable. same gun you just didnt do your homework...

Branchvillian
03-15-2004, 02:42 PM
Very nice man, VERY nice.