PDA

View Full Version : help!!

AGD Paint Baller
03-15-2004, 03:46 PM
I have a problem with my rt coustom it goes in full auto and i checked if I was missing the on off top o-ring and its still there I have 2 different pins and tryed them both and the both go full auto and the air in the fun dosent stop flowing in the gun when the trigger is all the way down. the LX goes forward and if i stick some theing down the feed neck it stops on it and bleeds out air if anyone knows what my problem is plz help

Z-man
03-15-2004, 03:51 PM
have you measured what the 2 on/off pin lengths are? It also sounds a bit like you might need to go up a carrier in your lvl 10. Just out of curiosity did this just start happening or was there something you changed and this problem started?

AGD Paint Baller
03-15-2004, 03:55 PM
well it came like this from agd and tryrd playing outside with my friends and it choped ill try and go up a few carrier size but I measured the pin the one is .728 (not using) the other is .751 im using that one ill post another reply after I try and and go up a carrier or 2 but it dosent seem like it would fix the full auto

CaliMagFan
03-15-2004, 04:08 PM
I forgot to include this very issue in my ULE custom thread from yesterday, but here is my guess.

Many times when i have changed carriers, oiled the valve, changed springs, or adjusted my ULT, I've had that full auto effect. My suggestion is to get your velocity to where you think it should be (you can tell cause you're shooting, just full auto is the problem. Hold the trigger down just like you wanted to fire 1 shot and let the gun run full auto... In the past I was afraid somehting was wrong, so I almost immediately released the trigger and reworked the marker (new carrier o-ring, diff. spring). None of those things worked. If you hold that trigger down for long enough, it should just stop going auto... It's very odd really. My guess is that something about the level of oil or position of the newly changed in parts needs leveling. You just have to let it go Full auto for a few seconds, and it should correct itself... If after 10 or more seconds it is still going full auto, it's probably your on/off is too short, the 2 screws holding the body, valve and rail to the trigger frame are torqued differently, or you have sear issues. Also, I had my velocity turned WAY up when my marker was new, and I couldn't get it to stop till I turned it down. MY bad... lol.

I assume you're having the same issue I had cause when i stuck my finger in the breach, the bolt would come forward, stop on my finger and stay there and vent air till I pushed it back into place.

hoping that helps

-kyro

AGD Paint Baller
03-16-2004, 01:47 PM
hey now my gun is going in full auto as soon as I gas it up I need serious help