PDA

View Full Version : Are the Rt automags out of stock?

Warrior
03-15-2004, 04:43 PM
I hit the add to check out the RT Automag and after putting in all my options it said they were out of stock and back-ordered or something like that.
Anyone know more about this?

GT
03-15-2004, 04:49 PM
I posted about this last week. PM some of the dealers on AO. AGD is holding some stock for them, I believe.

Warrior
03-15-2004, 04:54 PM
Do you know when AGD will have them to sell again?
I have seen the Rogue RT...and it is really cool, but, I barely have comeup with $500 and the Rogue with shipping is $600.

Chronobreak
03-15-2004, 05:50 PM
contact roguefactor all the dealers have the mags know agd is holding there stock to make sure the dealeers have there stuff

magking
03-15-2004, 05:54 PM
try logic paintball they sell it on their site and usually have the rt ule customs in stock

cphilip
03-15-2004, 06:10 PM
Some do and some don't have them right now.... Fact is the orders from dealers got stacked up and a few key components from the Base kit (things all of the RTP's use like Rail, foregrip valve and sears) ran out. Not certain which one but one or so of those common items. So they took them off the online store until those backed up ones got filled and the base kit items they were low on got back in stock. I talked to Jon last Thursday I think it was and the base kit items they were needing had just gotten there that day. So as soon as they fill the rest of the Back orders they will probably put them back up there on the store. It was anticipated by the 22nd that they would be caught up and taking more orders. But just wait and see. I had one caught in the back order and I still waiting on it.