PDA

View Full Version : Need help with Emag

snaps
03-15-2004, 07:48 PM
I just got my emag flashed to 3.2 and without the jumper it will shoot full auto, the thing is it only happens when I hold the trigger just after the HES picks up the magnet it won't do this if I pull it all the way back. I am completely lost and need help

Duke of Lawnchair
03-15-2004, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by snaps
I just got my emag flashed to 3.2 and without the jumper it will shoot full auto, the thing is it only happens when I hold the trigger just after the HES picks up the magnet it won't do this if I pull it all the way back. I am completely lost and need help

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong but it sure sounds as if you found your emag's "sweetspot".

What you're experiencing sounds a lot like the notorious "bounce".

abunkerer
03-15-2004, 09:54 PM
switch the white solenoid wires. it fixes the HES interference problem that you seem to be having. worked for mine.

snaps
03-15-2004, 10:01 PM
abunkerer where or how can I find out how to do this, I don't want to be messing with stuff I can't fix

RRfireblade
03-15-2004, 10:06 PM
All you need to do is change polarity in the soleniod.

Find the 2 white wires coming from the soleniod(large silver cylinder),they are soldered to the PC board.Mark them and thier location on the board.Desolder them from the board and resolder them in the opposite locations from where they were originally.

That should fix your prob.

abunkerer
03-16-2004, 12:16 AM
^there you go, that's how I did it, it's pretty easy, if you know how to use a soldering iron.