PDA

View Full Version : Team Crimson Men Has A Sponsor!

AutomagRT1483
03-15-2004, 08:04 PM
I am very proud to announce that SE Wisconsin's very own Team Crimson Men has our very first sponsor!!!! Horizon Retail Construction, which is located here in Racine Wisconsin, is our sponsor. So expect us to be at alot more local tourneys now and hopefully we'll bring home some 1st place tropheys to add to our collection of 2nd and 3rd place tropheys.

It's not an AGD sponsorship, hey I still can dream right? ;) (Hint, Hint:D :p ) But its our very first and we are very proud to finally have a sponsor.

Geoff "AutomagRT1483" Pfeiffer
Co-Captain of Team Crimson Men

.tMan
03-15-2004, 08:06 PM
congrats man
that's awsome, any realation with the company? like is one of their kids on the team, or does someone work with them?

penguinpunk555
03-15-2004, 08:11 PM
WHOOOOOHOOO!!!!!!!!

If I am not mistaken Geoff and Smoke work for them.

Told you I could keep a secret Geoff!!!!

AutomagRT1483
03-15-2004, 08:11 PM
Actually me and my captain (automagfreek) both work there. With this sposorship I was put in charge of setting up a company paintball outing which seems to have a lot of people interested. :D

No, Im not going to school any of my co-workers too bad. ;)

UltimatePaintballer
03-15-2004, 08:58 PM
what you getting out of it? or is that question like asking a girl how old she is?

penguinpunk555
03-15-2004, 09:03 PM
I am stupid shoot me.

BobTheCow
03-15-2004, 09:08 PM
Told you I could keep a secret Geoff!!!!

They are getting about $1000.00. lol :p

AutomagRT1483
03-15-2004, 09:08 PM
Actually its an undisclosed sum of money. And no, its not $1,000. ;)

Nate, thats what I thought it was. From now on thats a private matter.

Right now the preliminary idea is for this to be an entry fee sponsor.

Smoke
03-15-2004, 09:33 PM
Yup, I'm still ecstatic. This is a culmination of everything we've ever worked for through the past 4 years. We've been through hard times with teammates leaving and personal problems, and every obstacle that's been thrown our way has been overcome.

While some people might not see this as something significant, I see it as a whole new beginning for our team. From here, we build our own dynasty. From here we build our own empire. While this is but a stepping stone in the grand scheme of things, it is a stepping stone that has been long coming.

All you Southeastern WI AO'ers can expect to see the Crimson Men out and about big time this year.

AutomagRT1483
03-15-2004, 09:36 PM
Ooo...Ooo...Ooo....Dyansty...Empire :eek: :p ;)

Sounds like a bid for world domination to me. :p

Smoke
03-15-2004, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by AutomagRT1483

Sounds like a bid for world domination to me. :p

I'm sure we can fit that into the schedule somewhere. :cool:

penguinpunk555
03-15-2004, 10:19 PM
I get to be the pod *****!!!!!!!!!!

AutomagRT1483
03-15-2004, 11:21 PM
Tell ya what Nate, once you get those cookies to Pride that you said you were going to give them, I'll consider it.

Methylphenidate
03-16-2004, 12:31 AM
good to hear that you guys got that sponsorship in the end.
now all ya need is for blackrain to open up again.

lamby
03-16-2004, 02:20 AM
good job guys, I am sure we will be squaring off across the sea of green, splattered with vinyl pillows this year, if you plan of playing regional tourneys. Your first sponsor is normally the toughest. Go out there, win and get some more and bigger ones.

Have you even been playing recently? I have not seen or heard anything about your team since a BFG tourney last year.

(we will be doing as many local nov/am tourneys we can, as long as the prize for first is at least 1 and 1/2 times what our financial outlay is) We will "see you in the middle" :)

penguinpunk555
03-16-2004, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by AutomagRT1483
Tell ya what Nate, once you get those cookies to Pride that you said you were going to give them, I'll consider it.

I told Timmy that next time they go to Black Rain if they PM me I will bring some cookies.

Smoke
03-16-2004, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by lamby

Have you even been playing recently? I have not seen or heard anything about your team since a BFG tourney last year.

Erm...we've never been to BFG as a team before. ;)

AutomagRT1483
03-16-2004, 11:24 PM
I was up at BFG a couple weeks ago to watch that last 5-man tournament. Maybe you remember me from there. The last and only time we really played you guys was at the AO Day at Sam's last May. And that was just me and freek. :)

Smoke
03-17-2004, 12:48 AM
Yeah, I was gonna say, because due to money situations we've only hit up a few tourneys, and none of them have been at BFG.

rifleman wi
03-17-2004, 01:02 AM
good job at gettin a sponcer guys hope you guys the best of luck at the turnys.. maby my team, OC Paintball will get a chance to play you sometime?

lamby
03-17-2004, 01:29 AM
sorry, I remember playing with you guys some where.. AO day, team practice at bfg, open game at BFG, open game at Sam's cant remember which... I drank my brain cells away years ago :)

Anyway, good luck on your new sponsorship and good luck in the 04 season. You going to go national this year or hold off? We are doing Chicago and Cup for sure.

White_Noise
03-17-2004, 01:49 AM
hey, guys thats great, my team is actually working out the details with some prospective local sponsors.

just a suggestion, but you guys should try playing the CPSA events www.cpsa.cc they start the 28th of march at operation paintball. theyre aweseome tourneys, and dont cost too much.

well, i hope to see you guys in some tourneys soon, maybe set up a scrimage with you guys or something

also, i will be at the sam's big game, and possibly in the AO event at the IAO, hope to see you there.

AutomagRT1483
03-17-2004, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by lamby
Anyway, good luck on your new sponsorship and good luck in the 04 season. You going to go national this year or hold off? We are doing Chicago and Cup for sure.

We might do the Chicago Open next year. I dont think were quite ready for that just yet. Seeing as Im the only one from the team seriously interested in that event in particular, it would take an extreme amount of persuasion to get the rest of the guys there. ;) :p

mag/cocker lover - I will speak to the team and see if they want to do this.

Thanks to all for the support!:D

Smoke
03-17-2004, 11:19 AM
Well, you guys can catch us at the BFG 5 man on April 18th. We'll be there.

lamby
03-17-2004, 02:04 PM
maybe to get some of out b-team guys some practice. It is a rookie tourney. Our primary guys (like me) cant play

Smoke
03-17-2004, 02:35 PM
Sure, I'm down.