PDA

View Full Version : First mag

SpringFlingYing
03-15-2004, 09:54 PM
I never thought that this would happen, but recently, I have been converted to the mag side. Formerly a hardcore cocker owner, a friend has enlightened me and, within the month, I will be selling my cocker to buy a new mag. My setup will be as follows:

ULE body
X-valve
Freak
Intelliframe/Y-grip - not quite sure (Dye stickies are so niiice, but Y-grips are so sweeet)
Custom Products Foregrip - also not quite sure
Rogue Rail - possibly
Kapp Dropzone w/ on/off
Halo B w/ Ripdrive

My first two questions are
1. Is the choice of Foregrip all according to preference? What other options are there as far as good comfort and weight?
2. I have read and heard that the Rogue Rail is godly in its weight (or lack thereof). However, I am pretty set on a blue and chrome/silver/nickel scheme. Is it easily annoed? What other options are available on the same level of quality? Also, I hear that there's a new AGD one coming soon?
And my last question is one of preference and opinion and is slightly more trivial in comparison:
3. Keeping in mind the blue-silver color theme, what do you think would be the best color setup for each part?

Turning from AIR to AO is a tough switch, thanks for makin it easy ;)

I LOVE JEFF

the_next_guy_
03-15-2004, 10:32 PM
Welcome to AO;)

Mag Master 04
03-15-2004, 10:42 PM
that will be a nice set up (i like Y grips better)

1.) the foregrip choice is strictly what u like, opinions just "sway" your decision, dont buy into what other ppl think, think for yurself, buy what u think will satisfy yur needs and wants

2.) i believe that rogue makes them in a multitude of colors now including nickel, flat and gloss black and unannoed (PM him and see what he says)

3.) i say go all one color, 2 colors seem to throw off a gun set up cuz sometimes it just dont seem right...but that too is also based strictly on preferance

Welcome to AO SpringFlingYing

SpringFlingYing
03-15-2004, 11:03 PM
Thanks a lot. Dunno if you may have read wrong or if I'm just retarded but I was askin what options, not opinions (not to sound sticklerish). Either way, I'll be sure to think for myself when it comes down to the final choice. Thanks again.

Naby
03-15-2004, 11:29 PM
Consider Logic products. www.logicpaintball.com

They make grips, custom milled rails and even foregrips.

I have the grip and the rail.

Carbon
03-16-2004, 03:33 AM
Did you consider a ULT? Its a good bet if you want a relatively tunable trigger for you mag. Oh yeah welcome to AO.