PDA

View Full Version : On/off problem please help

verypoormagowner
03-15-2004, 10:27 PM
I was cleaning my mag and when i put the on/off back in i accidentally put it in up side down since im half retarted. But then i tried to pull it out and it will only come out half way. I cant get it out all the way. I cant get it past haflway. Im afraid to use pliers because i dont want it to stratch. HAs any one ever does this before any suggestions would be very helpfull.

bokraham
03-15-2004, 10:49 PM
send it into AGD.

verypoormagowner
03-15-2004, 10:59 PM
I would but i dont think this is something that needs to be sent in for an dthat would take a long time. Any suggetsions.

bokraham
03-15-2004, 11:08 PM
this may very well be a horrible idea but apply some super glue to the pin and a pencil or something, and when it dries yank it out and wash the glue off. it worked for some of my stripped screws, but those were screws.

I am not held responsibe for any thing bad that happens

Doobie
03-15-2004, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by bokraham
this may very well be a horrible idea but apply some super glue to the pin and a pencil or something, and when it dries yank it out and wash the glue off. it worked for some of my stripped screws, but those were screws.

I am not held responsibe for any thing bad that happens

VERY BAD IDEA...any residual glue would change the tolerance of the on/off pin.

verypoormagowner
03-16-2004, 05:42 PM
I gave up and used pliers. I pulled it out it with out leaivng many scratches and its shooting fine.

bokraham
03-16-2004, 05:55 PM
well then i'm glad that you didn't use my idea
congrats