PDA

View Full Version : Could have sworn I played last year

Lohman446
03-15-2004, 11:54 PM
Well up here in the cold cold north I take a couple months of in the winter, and it seems, as I started preparing for this season, that i must not have owned any equipment when I started - my purchases have kind of gone like this

E-mag
E-mag flash update and milling by BlackVCG
Trade for warp ULE body
Two crossfire tanks
Tank covers for above
Dye pants
New drops and on offs for both markers
A q-loader
An M-pack for above cause it doenst fit in other (ordered)
V-force profiler

So, does anyone else do this in the off season when they are not spending there money on paint?

Cryer
03-15-2004, 11:58 PM
it doesnt get cold here:o :cool:

Head knight of Ni
03-16-2004, 12:05 AM
Spring is a good time to revamp ones equipment for one thing stores lower prices for after christmas sales and no it doesen't get cold here either.:D

Wolfen
03-16-2004, 12:06 AM
If you're talking about using the off time to spend money on paintball things, why yes I do. In fact, last time I actually played was sometime last August, since then pretty much all my money has gone toward upgrading my Mags.

First was an Omega rail, Intelliframe, gas-thru, and Dye sticky grip. I was going to get an X-Valve and ULE body for it, but then I decided to upgrade my other Mag.

I started off wanting a Dallara body, that's what made me abandon my other Mag. I've spent about a month or two trying to decide on what I want the customization to be on the body. In that time, I've gotten a Logic Frame, but that's about it. I'll hopefully be getting the body back within the next few weeks, then it's on to the 2 X-Valves (maybe), ULE body, and the ULT kit.

And I feel your pain with the cold :D