PDA

View Full Version : What's day of the week would be best for "Tip Clips"?

Tyger
03-16-2004, 06:31 AM
It's getting to be tht time of year again, time to crank out the videos weekly. But this time I want to ask the people of AO what you think. Which is the best day to put the new videos up?

We did it last year on Mondays, but that got some flack. So, I figured I'd ask you all. Which day of the week would you prefer to see a weekly series of tip clips?

For those of you who don't know about it, We're doing season 2 of "Tip Clips". Meant mostly for newer players, it's a resource that informs, entertains (lame jokes are your best spent entertainment dollar!), and teaches the basics. This year we're going to try to make it more advanced, with things like "Basic" tournament stategy and techniques. For players, by players.

Ok, enough of my personal hype. What's the best day of the week to put the new shows up?

-Tyger

FreakBaller12
03-16-2004, 07:04 AM
It gives you just enough time to watch it before you play on the weekend. It's fresh in your mind still. Then you still have 2-3 days to play before you play that weekend.

Brophog
03-16-2004, 07:41 AM
You left out the "Every day of the week" option.

You'd better fix that poll!!;)

RRfireblade
03-16-2004, 07:44 AM
I'm going with monday.

After a good butt kickin',it would be nice to see what you did wrong...........explained in detail.:)

Also,mondays typically suck.This might give you something to look forward to besides returning to school or work.;)

Jonesie
03-16-2004, 07:46 AM
Sounds like a great idea. I vote PIE! ;)

Seriously, I think Thurdays would be best, for the reasons mentioned above.

Tyger
03-16-2004, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by Brophog
You left out the "Every day of the week" option.

You'd better fix that poll!!;)

You would want to see that, wouldn't you? Sickos. :)

-Tyger

Smoke
03-16-2004, 04:22 PM
If you want to film some teams, let me know. The Crimson Men would be happy to contribute.

phantomhitman
03-16-2004, 04:34 PM
i voted wednesday-because it is the middle of the week and you will have nothing else to look forward to. lets you watch it, practice it, and time to clean up whatever you break.

-=Squid=-
03-16-2004, 04:38 PM
Friday so that the ideas are still fresh in peoples minds when they play saturday/sunday.

Wierd-Guy
03-16-2004, 05:36 PM
ditto

Friday's the best!

bokraham
03-16-2004, 06:04 PM
monday is the best because when you go to school you can be all like "hey man did ya see the new tip clip" and they would be all like "yeah man". Well actually that never happens, but monday is paintball monday with paintball on oln and tipclips.

just whatever you do please don't do them on a weekend. on weekends I usually stay at friends houses and can't access a precious computer.

Mag89
03-16-2004, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by Jonesie
Sounds like a great idea. I vote PIE! ;)

Seriously, I think Thurdays would be best, for the reasons mentioned above.

i agree

UltimatePaintballer
03-16-2004, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by automagfreek
If you want to film some teams, let me know. The Crimson Men would be happy to contribute.

i have watched everyone! at least twice!

i like them and if you need help id be happy too help. but i can't wait to see them.

monday for reasons above.

Digits
03-16-2004, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by -=Squid=-
Friday so that the ideas are still fresh in peoples minds when they play saturday/sunday.

some people play on fridays though after work/school (can sleep in the next day anywayes)

So I vote thursday

WARPED1
03-16-2004, 08:43 PM
I can't wait! I love the tip clips.

UltimatePaintballer
03-16-2004, 09:10 PM
DID SOMEBODY STEP ON A SMURF????

68magOwner
03-16-2004, 09:25 PM
friday, get some advice b4 headin out 4 the weekend