PDA

View Full Version : A little help from the AO police?

momags!
03-16-2004, 10:50 AM
I was wondering if I could employ the help of the AO army concerning a matter that has been ongoing for several weeks now. I purchased an E-Mag/Classic Mag combo from a user here on AO. Well, needless to say, the deal went south. After mailing a MO in the amount of 685.00, he emailed me explaining that the Classic had been stolen from his local field. We restructured the deal for the Emag only. He was to send me the E-Mag, charger, X10 parts, and 100 dollars to compensate for the classic. I received the damaged E with no charger, parts, or money a week later and all attempts to settle the deal have failed.

I don't know if this E-Mag is stolen or not. The valve serial number is: VV02995

I find it strange that he would short me the charger. It's almost as if he doesn't even have it. Stolen maybe?

Anyway, this guy lives in Andover, MN. Anyone live in the vicinity? I have contacted the local police and am currently filing civil action against his father (he's a minor). It would be much easier to light a little fire under his arse to settle up.

<b>I'm NOT asking anyone to break ANY LAWS!</b> A simple visit asking for the stuff would be great. To compensate your time and effort, you keep the 100 bucks and just mail me the charger and parts.

Doobie
03-16-2004, 10:52 AM
Name names, dude!

wyn1370
03-16-2004, 10:53 AM
call up AGD and ask find out if it's registered, if it is give them the guys name and have them confirm that he is the one who it's registered to. If it's not his, or is reported stolen, seek legal action.

momags!
03-16-2004, 10:54 AM
**edited personal info**

AO username: koreanp8nter

momags!
03-16-2004, 10:59 AM
Called AGD. JoAnne stated that their database is fried. No serial numbers can be run or cross referenced. :rolleyes:

Muzikman
03-16-2004, 11:17 AM
I know he did you wrong, but it's not good to post people's personal info on a public forum. His AO Nickname would have been good enough / better.

Doobie
03-16-2004, 11:48 AM
Name names, dude!
MAybe I should have been more specific...:rolleyes:...sorry.

Jazzman
03-16-2004, 11:59 AM
That's in my neck of the woods, though the name doesn't ring a bell. You might try posting over at the Minnesota Paintball Internet Guide (http://www.mnpig.com) and see if anyone has been missing an E-Mag lately.

MicroMiniMe
03-16-2004, 01:56 PM
I think Kilauakid here on AO used to live in/near Andover.
Otherwise search for FSL paintball in Ramsey, MN. That would be the closest field if you want to ask about stolen markers. Otherwise to tell you the truth you don't see that many emags in MN so you might be lucky in tracking him down. Fair amount of mech mags though.
Good luck in the hunt.
This is one of the reasons its easier to deal with non-minors.