PDA

View Full Version : Level 10 Question

Rumble
03-16-2004, 11:09 AM
Ok, ive had the level 10 for a while now, and still I havent gotten it to where I want it. As of now I am Running the 0 carrier, and still getting leaks. The oring in now started at a 1.5 carrier, and it would shoot maybe 100 shots before it started leaking. Just a small leak, but nonetheless a leak. So I went down to 1.0. same thing
maybe 100 shots, small leak. now I am at 0, and this is probably my 5th Oring. I shoot a few times, and a small leak developes down the barrel. If i put a tiny ammount of pressure on the trigger, the leak stopes.
Also, when the gun is at rest, and is gassed up, and isint leaking (happens sometimes) with the safty on, and Can pull the trigger a bit, not enought to cycle the marker, but enough to make it leak down the barel a bit. Is this normal? thanks.

Dayspring
03-16-2004, 12:36 PM
If it leaks on a 0 carrier, you have to start fresh with a new oring. What do you mean "This is my 5th oring?" Are you using a new oring every time? (Which you should NOT)

Technically, when dealing with orings, this does happen. They are like little people. They have their own temperments and can decide whether they want to work or not. They wear in at different rates. I know I run mine at a 1.0 and have the same oring that came in the gun over a year ago.

Branchvillian
03-16-2004, 01:59 PM
Are you sure it's a carrier leak? You say it stops when you pull the trigger?