PDA

View Full Version : AGD Videos

Cthulhu
03-16-2004, 03:05 PM
Does anyone have the tech videos on their computer that they could send me? We have a variety of mags on our team but only have one copy of the RT video. I want to burn VCD's for the team with the appropriate video so they can learn their marker (so I don't have to keep fixing them).

Hit me on MSN @ cthulhuthegreat@hotmail.com

cheers

Chronobreak
03-16-2004, 03:24 PM
ok lets be honest those videos are very old out of date and laughable by many stabdards if you have any problems i suggest searching for an online manual or ask here on AO

Cthulhu
03-16-2004, 03:25 PM
ya, but its nice to have 'em.. and honestly, the mag has not changed much since its inception.

Cheers

Psychedelic
03-16-2004, 07:29 PM
correct me if I'm wrong. But doesn't AGD send them free to you if you ask when you register your mag with themgonna get off lap top and go on my puter to check mail...brb? Unless they stopped doin that.

Cthulhu
03-16-2004, 08:34 PM
I registered my e-mag, and even have the orignal letter stating they would send me one as soon as they were available.. they seem to have forgotten.

:(

CaliMagFan
03-17-2004, 12:05 AM
AGD sent out the last of the RT videos about 3 months ago. I do not believe they plan on creating more, or a new one for the RT. I'm sure that AGD will have something for their newest line of makers in the future though. Your best bet is to reffer them to this site, as it is the haven for most of the mag owners in the US, and cause TOM (AGD) frequents these forums.

-kyro

Cthulhu
03-17-2004, 01:39 AM
Yep, I am aware of that and I am a big fan of automags.org, it has helped me solve many problems with my mags, and other mags... I'd still like to have the videos... hopin' someone out there has a wmv or mpg of it...

Cheers