PDA

View Full Version : Ordering at paintballdiscounters

S.S bandit AL
03-16-2004, 03:06 PM
Just my luck i go to buy a new barrel looking around for the best price and i fund the j&j edge there for 114.95
I get a call in school and they tell me that they are not taking orders on the barrel any more WTF???

.tMan
03-16-2004, 03:07 PM
you got a call in school?
are you a teacher or something?

oh and that sucks:rolleyes:

cphilip
03-16-2004, 03:11 PM
Thats a shame. I liked dealing with them the one time I did. They were quick and efficent. And they answered emails and communicate well too.

Anyone know of an alternate place for that kinda money?

Mindflux
03-16-2004, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by S.S bandit AL
Just my luck i go to buy a new barrel looking around for the best price and i fund the j&j edge there for 114.95
I get a call in school and they tell me that they are not taking orders on the barrel any more WTF???

firstcallpaintball.com has it for 109 AFAIK.

S.S bandit AL
03-16-2004, 03:28 PM
Thanks Mindflux
Johnson i am a student and we dont have a home phone so they called my cell durring school and it happend to be durring lucnh so i could answer it

TeamNausea
03-16-2004, 06:00 PM
off subject but your lucky it was at lunch. If your cell goes off at my school they take it itll the end of the year.

Mindflux
03-16-2004, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by TeamNausea
off subject but your lucky it was at lunch. If your cell goes off at my school they take it itll the end of the year.

That's when you kindly remind them it's your property that you pay for monthly, and that if they'd like to cover your service fees or allow you to report it stolen then they can deal with it.

TeamNausea
03-16-2004, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by Mindflux

That's when you kindly remind them it's your property that you pay for monthly, and that if they'd like to cover your service fees or allow you to report it stolen then they can deal with it.

Thats when they pull out the paddle for the first time in 5 years... That would never go over youd like be expelled. Well, at least in my broken school district.

cphilip
03-16-2004, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by Mindflux

Yea... then they will remind you its against the rules... and you have no choice. Turn it off? works for a lot of things. Try and take a Cel phone into a court room... There are places you do not have a Right to have a cel phone.