PDA

View Full Version : Ohhh Clare....Looky, looky what I have

The Frymarker
03-16-2004, 06:01 PM
It came in the mail today :D

Thanks Gideon!

Yep it's Clare's Body! Well I planned on making Themed paintball markers for fun.

This will be the Clare edition, I plan on another for Tom K. and so on....

So take a good look now because you won't recognize it by the time I'm finished.

http://www.grip-me.com/gripmepics/Dcam0858.jpg

TeamNausea
03-16-2004, 06:08 PM
your so lucky...lol:D

RenagadeOfFunk
03-16-2004, 06:37 PM
I think most pepole would prefer Clare's real body...IMO;) :cool:

snoogans
03-16-2004, 06:42 PM
3 cheers for clare and frymarker!
Hooray!
Hooray!
Hooray!

awesome job gettin a hold of that, i can't wait to see how the hole gun turns out :)

The Action Figure
03-16-2004, 06:42 PM
looks good glad to see you got it. man was I surprised when I bought that body and when it came in the mail it was a paintball part. I didnt want to let it go, but i glad its in good hands:D :cool: ;)

Altimas
03-16-2004, 06:43 PM
hehehe...he got Clare's Body...hehe...body..he...he...

Fatjon
03-16-2004, 06:47 PM
Sorry Altimas but she has clares body

AkumA
03-16-2004, 06:51 PM
silly girl, the powerfeed plug is in wrong...

JK!!!!

stickers on the mag body, DUH, why didn't i think of that. looks nice.

JEDI
03-16-2004, 07:05 PM
Clare's body, and my beaver tail... Now there's a combo!!

"Thanks! I'll be here all week... Try the fish." :D

snoogans
03-16-2004, 07:05 PM
lol akuma, i thought there was a picture loading there so i sat there for like half a minute.

TeamNausea
03-16-2004, 07:30 PM
lol so did I:D :cool:

tyrion2323
03-16-2004, 09:31 PM
A "Tom Kaye" themed marker? Wouldn't that be.....the automag?

paint magnet
03-16-2004, 09:45 PM
I've always admired Clare's body...

Frymarker, how many "theme" guns are you going to have? I count 2 Micromags + this one already :)

paint magnet
03-16-2004, 09:48 PM
I was just thinking...most people wouldn't care any more about this body than any other mag body if Capo hadn't owned it, so, Clare, can I sell you my body for $1 and then buy it back from you? :D

TraXeR
03-16-2004, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by paint magnet
I was just thinking...most people wouldn't care any more about this body than any other mag body if Capo hadn't owned it, so, Clare, can I sell you my body for $1 and then buy it back from you? :D

What's sad is that would probably triple the value, if not more.

CapoMinimag
03-17-2004, 02:24 AM
I already own a Clare Edition Mag. :p
It shoots an extra 5bps since she blessed it.
http://www.geocities.com/jewie27/ClareMag6.jpg

The Frymarker
03-17-2004, 08:04 AM
Ahhh haha lol you guys are funny!!!

Yes paint magnet that would be 4 markers, so far!

Basically I want to do for Themed markers what the Orange County Choppers has done :)

Except mine with have more art and engraving work done to them ;) Some will be airbrushed but most will be engraved.

Add little Bling, Bling here and there

If I'm not mistaken I think this was her first emag???? I could be wrong but I think it is....

The Action Figure
03-17-2004, 08:10 AM
looks good, when do you think the gun will be ready, not to rush you or anything

Clare
03-17-2004, 08:12 AM
Wow, I didn't think there would be such a ruckus over an emag body!

If I'm not mistaken I think this was her first emag???? I could be wrong but I think it is....

Yeah, it is.

Be gentle with my body, Heather!

:p

TraXeR
03-17-2004, 08:42 AM
Lol! This emag body has become like the grail of Clare artifacts, everyone wants it! But remember with great power comes great responsibility... use it wisely.

hahahaha..

The Frymarker
03-17-2004, 08:44 AM
Gideon, geez I just got it, give me a few.

Anyhoo if you don't know I am getting a CNC Mill by the end of the month, so I am going to be making some really awesome projects.

Clare's "Body" will be sporting a bunch of those new toys!

So you have to give me a little time before the "unveiling" I have to learn the machine and such :)

You'll be able to purchase all of the new trinkets that will be avalable on the KITT-E as I call it.

Clare I thought it was your first!!!! Your body is in good hands :p I'll be gentle!

The Action Figure
03-17-2004, 08:58 AM
sorry didnt mean to sound pushy, im just pretty excited to see how it turns out

TraXeR
03-17-2004, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by Gideon1331
sorry didnt mean to sound pushy, im just pretty excited to see how it turns out

No problem man, none of us can wait! ;)

JEDI
03-17-2004, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by CaPoEiRa

Geez... I'm trying to work... I dont need distractions like that. :rolleyes:

robdamanii
03-17-2004, 10:09 AM
I think I speak for all the guys here when I say "We'd all like to have Clare's body in our posession."

JEDI
03-17-2004, 10:29 AM
...and the puns continue...

Its too bad there's no part of an Emag called the "a$$"
I can just imagine... ;) :D

The Frymarker
03-17-2004, 10:49 AM
Haha lol

Jedi that's a good one...the a$$mag

Add: Gideon it's okay, just sit tight and I hope you will like what you see!

Spartan X
03-17-2004, 11:15 AM
What could you posibly do to clairs body to make it better?

Oh and not to get off topic, but frymarker, your the one thats makes grips too right? Where you not trying to make evil Omen grips for the Omen comunity? what ever happend with that, don't bother posting a reply to this on this thread..(pm's are great)(not I'm not talking about PMS)

TraXeR
03-17-2004, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by Spartan X
What could you posibly do to clairs body to make it better?

Except that her name is spelled 'Clare'... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.. too funny!

Thordic
03-17-2004, 01:38 PM
Calm down stalker boy :)

JEDI
03-17-2004, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Thordic
Calm down stalker boy :)

Well well well... Look who it is.... Mr. "My sense of humor is too good for this thread" :D

snoogans
03-17-2004, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by Spartan X
Where you not trying to make evil Omen grips for the Omen comunity...

It's WERE not where, too. damn...nearly 1k posts and he still can't post correctly. tisk tisk:)

The Frymarker
03-17-2004, 03:23 PM
I sent you a pm Spartan, yes I did make the Omen stock grip.:)

paint magnet
03-17-2004, 05:51 PM
~Many of us would love to see Clare's body "unveiled"

~We would all like to know what her first time (with the Emag you sicko :p ) was like

~It is quite rare to find such a nice body that hasn't been banged around a lot

~Removing all the coverings (the um, dye sticker...yeah, that's what I meant...) and posting the pics on AO would cause quite a ruckus...and would likely crash the server from all the hits on the site :D

I have a few more but they kind of cross that 'fine line' if you know what I mean :cool:

TraXeR
03-17-2004, 06:03 PM

~We would all like to know what her first time (with the Emag you sicko :p ) was like

~Removing all the coverings (the um, dye sticker...yeah, that's what I meant...) and posting the pics on AO would cause quite a ruckus...and would likely crash the server from all the hits on the site :D

I have a few more but they kind of cross that 'fine line' if you know what I mean :cool:

LOL! SO WRONG, BUT SO PUNNY! (get it punny.. funny? ugh, nevermind):p:D:D:D:D:D

The Action Figure
03-17-2004, 07:30 PM
nice I like that

SpchMag
03-17-2004, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by CaPoEiRa
Wow, I didn't think there would be such a ruckus over an emag body!

Yeah, it is.

If it wasn't your Emag body, it wouldn't be a big deal. Anything that you touch automatically goes up in value . :D

BJ

The Frymarker
03-18-2004, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by SpchMag

If it wasn't your Emag body, it wouldn't be a big deal. Anything that you touch automatically goes up in value . :D

BJ

Oh thanks a lot!!!! I guess it doesn't matter what I do to it;)

JEDI
03-18-2004, 09:12 AM

Clare, I guess being subjected to lame humor is all part of the job... :rolleyes: People need to grow up.....

Huh huh... She's got a plug in her feed tube... :D
I couldn't resist! :p

JEDI
03-18-2004, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by The Frymarker

Oh thanks a lot!!!! I guess it doesn't matter what I do to it;)

Its ok Heather, I'd be honored if you touched my body. ;)

The Frymarker
03-18-2004, 10:21 AM
Haha lol

Jedi:rolleyes:

This thread is so going down hill fast!!

Hehe

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/15/15_8_11.gif

The Frymarker
03-18-2004, 11:17 AM
Well here's the body all nicey, nicey and polished :D

Bling, Bling, I need some sunglasses

http://www.grip-me.com/gripmepics/clareb.jpg

Altimas
03-18-2004, 11:23 AM
So you been buffin the body? or Buffin something else?

I know I know...shouldnt have said it...

The Frymarker
03-18-2004, 11:28 AM
The body, the body

JEDI
03-18-2004, 11:53 AM
:eek: Wow, I'm blinded by the beauty of Clares body!

:( ahhh I can't stop.....

tyrion2323
03-18-2004, 01:15 PM
Okay, seriously now. Let's stop with the lame jokes. I'm feeling pretty embarrassed to be a male right now....

I can't wait to see the final product. What is going to differentiate it from all of the other mag bodies? Are you going to paint something onto the body? (I know that you're quite the artist!)

I don't mean to be lame here, but the sexual innuendo jokes seem tasteless to me.

JEDI
03-18-2004, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by tyrion2323
Okay, seriously now. Let's stop with the lame jokes. I'm feeling pretty embarrassed to be a male right now....

I can't wait to see the final product. What is going to differentiate it from all of the other mag bodies? Are you going to paint something onto the body? (I know that you're quite the artist!)

I don't mean to be lame here, but the sexual innuendo jokes seem tasteless to me.

You're right, they are lame. It was all just too funny.

*deep breath... exhale....* Ok, I'm done now.

The Frymarker
03-18-2004, 02:53 PM
tyrion2323

Since you asked I tell you a little of what I'm going to do...

Well I have to get a barrel, grip frame, rail, trigger and battery pack.

I won't be painting this one, but there will be my artwork on it.

It will have custom metal grips that I will be making with my mill, an engraved battery pack, custom jewels, custom "old style" barrel plug, maybe a custom drop and sight rail ( I have to see how good I am with the mill).

It will also have other goodies as well, such as Clare's favorite color... a splash of Amethyst gem stones, maybe a few small diamonds. Who knows...I'll just call it as I make it.

tyrion2323
03-18-2004, 04:54 PM
Sounds awesome! I was hoping you'd put one of your paintings and some how screen it onto the mag body...that'd be cool to have a picture of AGD pride on the break...

:)

Creative Mayhem
03-18-2004, 07:55 PM
HOLY CRAP HEATHER!!!!!

I'm blinded by the BLING BLING!!! :D

The Action Figure
03-18-2004, 08:26 PM
looks good heather....... see I knew it wouldnt take long for you to get starter.......

your all right that everthing clare touches is worth its weight in gold. Oh yeah will yall please quit with the lame jokes.

p8ntball1016
03-18-2004, 08:32 PM
tyrion2323

Since you asked I tell you a little of what I'm going to do...

Well I have to get a barrel, grip frame, rail, trigger and battery pack.

I won't be painting this one, but there will be my artwork on it.

It will have custom metal grips that I will be making with my mill, an engraved battery pack, custom jewels, custom "old style" barrel plug, maybe a custom drop and sight rail ( I have to see how good I am with the mill).

It will also have other goodies as well, such as Clare's favorite color... a splash of Amethyst gem stones, maybe a few small diamonds. Who knows...I'll just call it as I make it. i can sell you a 14" terminator. check my thread.

paint magnet
03-18-2004, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by tyrion2323

Hey, Clare contributed to the lame humor thereby automatically negating the lameness and offensiveness. See rule 427.9 section 114-10,261 :p ;)

The Action Figure
03-18-2004, 09:14 PM
you know... hes right, dangit I forgot all about the rules

The Frymarker
03-19-2004, 06:59 AM
tyrion2323

Yes at some point I will make a Themed marker for pride, but right now I just wanted to get the first 2, Tom's and Clare's finished.

I still have to buy the parts:eek:

Well at any rate I am just worrying about the costmetics, the interenals when I have the time will be put in there, or maybe I'll just make them as kits.

p8ntball1016

I'll check your thread.
Add: P8ntball1016 thanks but now that I'm thinking of it I think for both of the projects I want the stock emag barrels.

paint magnet
03-19-2004, 08:08 PM
By the way, Mrs. Frymark, how long did it take you to polish that body? And what did you use (I'm guessing metal polish and buffing wheel?)

JEDI
03-19-2004, 08:17 PM
Huh huh.... buffing wheel!

YOU CANT STOP ME!!! :D

The Frymarker
03-20-2004, 05:57 AM
Hehe I'll let you know my secret....

Depending on how scratch the body is, Clare's body wasn't that scratch it had some surface scratches, and a couple of dings which I'm leaving there, it shows that she used it.

But all I did was use Mother's Mag and Aluminum polish, go figure MAG polish...hehe

I used a rag rubbed it in until it turns back than I wiped with a clean rag, no buffing wheel, but you could use one if you wanted to.

For Aluminum bodies that are really scratched I use 300 grit to 2500 grit sand paper slowly going up each grade, then I polish with Mother's, I also use something called NICSAND 10,000 grit polish, I use this for plastics when polishing it give them a nice shine and that comes with it's own buffing wheel. You can use NICSAND for just about anything though.

HAPPY POLISHING :)

BagelBoy2004
03-28-2004, 08:51 PM
So what kind of "valve" are you going to shove in that nice body?;)

The Action Figure
03-28-2004, 09:46 PM
notice the quotations "valve" nice

oh yeah If im not mistaken she has aquired a good few more parts

The Frymarker
03-29-2004, 07:23 AM
I have a classic stock valve that I'm going to upgrade.

Gideon, yeah I have some more parts, it looks like almost 1 of them has almost all the parts except for the grip frame and rail.

I want to start these projects after I finish my vert grip mold. Which I'm hoping when I get the mill this week, that it won't take me that long.

The Action Figure
03-29-2004, 07:49 AM
sounds good, cant wait to see it

The Frymarker
03-29-2004, 03:13 PM
Wow! This just in .....

Cyberious, A.K.A. Jim has donated a grip frame and rail for the project.

That is so awesome!!!!!

He just wants to take a pic with Clare, me and the marker!

Hehe, I guess I have to get to Shatnerball some how and have the baby finished!!!!!:D

ThisIsTheLongestUserName.
03-29-2004, 06:12 PM
Well the OCC reference comes to pass - theme bikes(markers) and the deadlines to complete them. lol

paint magnet
03-29-2004, 07:19 PM
Wow! This just in .....

Cyberious, A.K.A. Jim has donated a grip frame and rail for the project.

That is so awesome!!!!!

He just wants to take a pic with Clare, me and the marker!

Hehe, I guess I have to get to Shatnerball some how and have the baby finished!!!!!:D

Hmmm, let's see, if a grip frame and rail gets a pic with you, Clare, and the marker, what can I get for an X valve? :D

*rummages through gear bag to see what other miscelaneous crap he can find*

The Frymarker
03-30-2004, 07:19 AM
Yeah the OCC, but my father isn't standing over me yelling at me, and calling me a meathead!

Paintmagnet.....your too funny:D

The Action Figure
03-30-2004, 07:48 AM
the sad thing is I think he was being serious

Cyberious
03-30-2004, 08:39 AM

Hmmm, let's see, if a grip frame and rail gets a pic with you, Clare, and the marker, what can I get for an X valve? :D

*rummages through gear bag to see what other miscelaneous crap he can find*

Actually I believe she has one already as I offered a "Lightning E", E-Mag valve for the project.

The Frymarker
03-30-2004, 12:00 PM
Yes I already have a valve ....sorry guys

BagelBoy2004
03-30-2004, 12:06 PM
I already tried asking if I could "stick my valve in that nice body". She already has valves for the project.

paint magnet
03-30-2004, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by Gideon1331
the sad thing is I think he was being serious

No, unfortunately I don't have an X valve. Well, not that that's a bad thing, because I kind of prefer the SS one, which brings me to the fact that I don't even have a SS ReTro valve...what were we talking about again? :confused: :D

On the note of miscellaneous crap aquired whilst rummaging through gear bag, I have found and am willing to donate:

- A half full bottle of Gold Cup Oil...I could probably think of more jokes along those lines but I'll leave that to your imagination ;)

- A Dye barrel plug (okay, so it's a generic one but I wrote "Dye" on it with a Sharpie marker so that makes it cool)

- A 4" piece of macroline - you should never use macroline on a paintball marker...but if you cut it up into lots of little pieces and then string them on a piece of wire you can make a necklace! Or a bracelet! Or an anklet, wall decoration, hood ornament...um it would look really cool if it I had a color other than black but I'm too cheap to buy colored macroline

- A roll of duck tape - wait, nevermind, that "roll" is holding my hopper together. My hopper has a Dye sticker on it though so it's still cool. Well, part of a Dye sticker, the other part came off when I melted the shells for the warp hose...using a screwdriver and a candle that smelled like roses with melting plastic goo...and 1/4 of the remaining part is covered with duck tape but if you look really hard and try to ignore the fact that it smells like something died in there, you can kind of see that it's a Dye sticker. *edit* - Clare, you may have my duck tape if you really want it.

*spots something shiny* Oooh, gotta go! :D

The Action Figure
03-30-2004, 07:49 PM

- A Dye barrel plug (okay, so it's a generic one but I wrote "Dye" on it with a Sharpie marker so that makes it cool)

ah paintmagnets ghettomag good times... good times

paint magnet
03-30-2004, 07:52 PM
Heheh, I'm thinking it needs a new on/off pin at the moment (I may have to order one as it's going to be rather hard to fashion an on/off pin out of duck tape)

The Action Figure
03-30-2004, 09:13 PM
what that beast needs is a working safety btw what gun are you using now? ever sell your viking

The Frymarker
03-31-2004, 07:07 AM
Uhhhh actually if you want to donate the barrel plug I can use it :D

I need to mold the bottom half for the new barrel plugs I am going to make and I just want to make sure I have the size correct.

paint magnet
04-03-2004, 08:23 PM
Gideon - Nope, still got the Viking. I couldn't bear to part with it after all :) I can't imagine why you'd be hoping I had gotten rid of it :D

Regarding the safety (or lack thereof)It doesn't need a working safety. It had a working safety, and I took it off :) You'd be surprised though, I don't think I've ever shot it without meaning to (with barrel bag on, of course) more than once or twice...much less than I used to do with the safety installed. There are actually two reasons for not having it:

1. It got in the way, the Benchmark safety is rather wierd. This caused me to activate it without meaning to during a game, especially while shooting left handed.

2. Not having a safety makes you keep your finger off the trigger. I've seen people walk around holding the trigger on their gun (Personman did it at SCAO2 and got goop in his barrel right before a game) and they shoot the gun without meaning to. And I'm sure you've seen countless little kids with Spyders or rentals and such blow the barrel plug out of the end of their barrel and say "Whoops, I thought the safety was on!" Guess what? If you don't have a safety then you learn to keep your finger off the trigger ;) (which you should do anyway, this just forces you to do it)

When I loan my gun out to people, I make sure to tell them that there isn't any safety and the gun is capable of firing the second it's gassed up. This makes them handle it very carefully (again, as they should be doing anyway. Being familiar with firearms reinforces this, i.e., treat every gun as if it was loaded, don't rely on the safety, etc)

BTW, many electros don't have safeties either. The Viking, LED Angels, Angel Speed, Bushmasters, etc. all don't have them, just an on/off switch.

Heather- You can have the barrel plug, if you're going to use it as a mold I'll just give you another one instead of my super-cool Dye one :p :cool: By the way, are you looking to fashion a barrel plug with o-rings or an o-ring-less design? Most of mine have notches for orings, but I usually end up removing some of them or replacing them with smaller O.D. ones b/c they fit too tightly in the barrel. (That's not necessarily a bad thing, but it could scratch up the inside of your barrel...and then there was this one time a guy tripped and fell with a plug in his gun, barrel went into the dirt and snapped off the end of the plug, leaving him with a somewhat permanantly plugged barrel. It would have been much easier to get out if it didn't have as much tension on it.) I have a Brass Eagle one that doesn't use orings, but the thing is so huge the only thing it would fit in was my stock Phantom barrel (it barely goes in my .695 AA if you shove it, and it nearly fell out of the Phantom barrel. Yeah, that could have been why my efficiency was that of a semi :rolleyes: )

The Action Figure
04-03-2004, 08:48 PM
good Idea paintmagnet, Im confident that people are alot more careful using the gun w/o the safety. Glad to hear you kept the viking. let me know if you plan on sellin it, maybe next time you will be on the recieving end.

The Frymarker
04-04-2004, 07:01 AM
Hey paint thanks for the tips :)

Yes it will have orings so not to scratch the inside of the barrel.

I will be able to take the same design and make rubber and plastic barrel plugs if no one wants the pewter.

Add: Now thinking about it I think I might make the pewter barrel plug with the bottom insert piece rubber dipped to protect the barrel

paint magnet
04-04-2004, 09:50 AM
Drilling a hole down the center of it (so that air vents out the end of the plug) really helps too. Depending on how much porting your barrel has and what kind of paint you're shooting, a ball may even stop against the plug and not bust since the air is vented.

Usually it breaks anyway, but it is a little safer since it will sometimes stay in the barrel and withstand maybe 2 or 3 hits before it gets knocked out instead of just one.

If you make some with the AGD or AO logo, put me down for a couple :)

*edit* The plugs that come with Tippmann markers have the following cool but semi-useless features:

- tank oring holder
- ergonomic design
- a notch in the end that is supposed to aid with removing goggle lenses...it *might* help with JT lenses but it looks like it would scratch them up a lot

The Frymarker
04-04-2004, 03:19 PM
Ahh Cool,

I'll keep those ideas in mind when making them. I am thinking of making a Clare Plug and one for AO'ers

The Frymarker
05-03-2004, 06:57 AM
Okay

I am stripping some parts today and I wanted to buy some anchor parts for now.

Does anyone have a parts manual I can use, one that show the emag and names all the parts so I can put it together?

Maybe scan it in for me?

I wanted to purchase some screws and such but I have no idea what the names of the parts are and where they go at this point....I am kind of going into this blind since I have never owned an emag before.

Thanks in advance for your help :)

Joni
05-03-2004, 07:07 AM
Here you go, Heather (and thanks for the info about the jewels, I can wait).

edit. Ooops, here it is
http://www.airgun.com/downloads/emagexploded.pdf

The Frymarker
05-03-2004, 08:14 AM
Awesome thank you so much!

I should have some pics posted soon of the parts polished.

I am going to do my best to have it ready for Shatnerball.

jewie27
06-01-2004, 12:46 AM
any pictures of the Clare Mag yet?

The Frymarker
06-01-2004, 05:52 AM
Here's a coupke of pics of the trigger

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=138646&highlight=heather

Here's a couple of pics of the battery pack

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=136327&highlight=heather

I still have some more to do to it, I have to engrave the trigger frame, add some precious stones to where the screw holes are for the sight rail, electropate gold a few little parts, make some special medalions and barrel plug for it, grips, and I should be finished. I am hoping to get at least the cosmetic parts finished by Shatnerball.

Enjoy!

paint magnet
06-01-2004, 01:02 PM
Wow, that's one sexy trigger...

I think you're beginning to surpass TraXer as Clare's biggest fan/stalker :D

Hey, what if the KITT-E had a pair of LED "cat eyes" in the grip frame, maybe mounted inside a evil looking cat face...that would glow yellow when the gun is on, and flash red when it's fired! That would look sweet, especially with custom Frymark grips :) It might give little Japanese children seizures though, from all the rapid blinking if you put it in Hybrid mode :eek: :D

*edit* mounting the 'eyes' inside a picture of Clare's face would look cool too...maybe the cat would be a better idea though, it might look like the elves had posessed her if you did that.

BTW, do you mind me asking how much all this is going to cost? I mean, with the gold electroplated trigger, precious stones mounted in the grip frame, custom medallions and everything, it's got to be getting pretty expensive.

*edit again* It's honoring Clare though, so I'm sure it's worth it ;)

TraXeR
06-01-2004, 01:21 PM
I think you're beginning to surpass TraXer as Clare's biggest fan/stalker :D

[Peter Griffin Voice]

No.. no one can take that away from me... no one

[End Peter Griffon Voice]

:D :p :D

Atleast I still have the honor of having the first edition 45 Clare grips, and one of the first Clare drawings as well as an autographed Clare Poster and Autographed Clare card which I had laminated. Sooo...

:p:p:p:p

The Frymarker
06-01-2004, 01:21 PM
HAHA LOL

I guess that would make me Clare's #1 stalker huh???

Damn just when I though I had everything all planned, you just had to throw that idea in there didn't you!!!

I like that idea, maybe I'll make the right panel the way I was going to originally design it, (gold plated with a pic of Clare over laying it) and the left panel clear so a light can shine through!

Hmmmmmm me thinks

The price tag, well I'm just writing things down as I go along, and keeping track of money spent and time put in.

When it is finished I should have a tally.

TraXeR
06-01-2004, 01:27 PM
You know what I just realized that would look kinda cool Heather? You if can... try to make the body rail C&C into a stretched out cat in 'pounce' stance.

It might not work at all, but it would be really cool to see, if it worked. Just a thought.

Oh, are you gonna have Clare sign it it when it's done? Cause then you would just triple the value of it, LOL!!!

paint magnet
06-01-2004, 01:54 PM
[Peter Griffin Voice]

No.. no one can take that away from me... no one

[End Peter Griffon Voice]

:D :p :D

Atleast I still have the honor of having the first edition 45 Clare grips, and one of the first Clare drawings as well as an autographed Clare Poster and Autographed Clare card which I had laminated. Sooo...

:p:p:p:p

Yes, but remember, while you may own the first edition 45 Clare grips and a Clare drawing, Heather actually made them :D

*edit* I forgot who did this, (RobAGD maybe?) but someone a while back bought a Jaguar hood ornament (the one with the leaping cat) off Ebay and made a drop foward out of it. While it might not be very sturdy, it would certainly complement the Kitt-E very nicely. I like TraXer's idea of the leaping cat rail too, and maybe have Clare's signature laser engraved on the valve or body...

The Frymarker
06-01-2004, 01:54 PM
Well too late for that I already hammered it

It will have a raised embossed signature on it from Clare :D

The Frymarker
06-01-2004, 03:04 PM
Yes, but remember, while you may own the first edition 45 Clare grips and a Clare drawing, Heather actually made them :D

*edit* I forgot who did this, (RobAGD maybe?) but someone a while back bought a Jaguar hood ornament (the one with the leaping cat) off Ebay and made a drop foward out of it. While it might not be very sturdy, it would certainly complement the Kitt-E very nicely. I like TraXer's idea of the leaping cat rail too, and maybe have Clare's signature laser engraved on the valve or body...

Hehe this is true ;)

Actually I think AGDBrad made it and it went to Jon Nixon, I remember making him British Flag grips for it.

I was already thinking of making a drop some what like that. I don't know it will depend on my handy skills.