PDA

View Full Version : logic framed mag and timmy

team unwanted
03-16-2004, 07:03 PM
I have a 2k2 timmy w/ a entropy and i'm not really likeing it.I was thinking about selling it and buying an xvavle and a new electric logic frame.I was wondering if this would be a good idea?will the mag be slower?

yaddatrance
03-16-2004, 07:14 PM
Considering that the logic frame won't be out for
another month, I'd hold on to the timmy :)

hAppy
03-16-2004, 07:54 PM
you can get a very very nice emag w/ that, those are sweet

yeahthatsme
03-16-2004, 07:58 PM
the mag is slower, wont have ACE, and unless you get the ule stuff will be heavier then your timmy. i'd honestly keep the timmy.

team unwanted
03-16-2004, 08:20 PM
thanks guys i will keep my timmy and hopfully over the summer i can get a job and buy and xvalve:cool:

phantomhitman
03-16-2004, 08:49 PM
how can you possibly say that the mag is slower when it is not even out yet? :confused: this is a serious question, not a flame or anything related. i just want to know because you seem to know more than i do.

edit-actually how would it be lighter also? and how would it chop more than a timmy? it has eyes and a level 10?! fill me in here.

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
03-16-2004, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by yeahthatsme
the mag is slower, wont have ACE, and unless you get the ule stuff will be heavier then your timmy. i'd honestly keep the timmy.

Level 10 works almost as well as ace. And also the Logic framed mag will be capable of ace, all you need is your body drilled

yeahthatsme
03-16-2004, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by phantomhitman
how can you possibly say that the mag is slower when it is not even out yet? :confused: this is a serious question, not a flame or anything related. i just want to know because you seem to know more than i do.

edit-actually how would it be lighter also? and how would it chop more than a timmy? it has eyes and a level 10?! fill me in here.

last i heard its gonna use the centerflag board, which is capped at 20bps, the entropy board in his timmy isnt capped.

CoolHand
03-16-2004, 10:32 PM
We're using the Morlock.

No caps here.

Later

thecavemankevin
03-16-2004, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by CoolHand
We're using the Morlock.

mmmm, morlock goodness :)

durtysoufcraka
03-16-2004, 10:44 PM
coolhandwillthere be a safety this time?

CoolHand
03-17-2004, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by durtysoufcraka
coolhandwillthere be a safety this time?

Its electronic.

Want it safe? Turn it off. Just like every other electro out there.

phantomhitman
03-17-2004, 08:13 AM
um, rogue, you sure are pushing your advertisement budget around the forums ;)
and coolhand, thanks for clearing the other issue up for me. people have about one million different ideas of what is actually in yoru frame :cool: i must be the only nut that read all of the posts in the electro frame thread . ;)

phantomhitman
03-17-2004, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by yeahthatsme

last i heard its gonna use the centerflag board, which is capped at 20bps, the entropy board in his timmy isnt capped.

make sure you have good info first!! ;) jk man, just had to get you back :D ok ill run away now :p