PDA

View Full Version : AGD Intelliframe Problems

AFlandez
03-16-2004, 09:00 PM
Hello. I am new to the forum. I have recently modified my AGD TKO Automag I purchased from www.paintballgear.com with the AGD Intelliframe upgrade. I followed the procedures for installing the necessary Radio Shack parts to the trigger/frame. When I connected everything on my Automag and the VL Revolution 12V the impeller/X-board keeps spinning. I unplugged the cord to the trigger/frame with the Roller Switch to test the VL Revolution. It does not spin continuously when placing an object to activate the eye sensor. Did I switch the wiring to the VL Revolution? I did follow the necessary steps as posted on www.airguns.com. Can anyone help me out with this?

Blennidae
03-16-2004, 11:36 PM
Welcome to AO.

I can't help you with your intelliframe question, as I have never done the work myself. I'm sure one of the members will step up with some help.

I am replying in your post because I noticed your location. There are alot of AO members in NorCal. I'm also in San Jose. Please check out the Meet and Greet forum, as we are in the process of setting up the next Norcal AO day. Come on out and play with some other Mag (and non Mag) shooters.

imstoiched!
03-17-2004, 10:19 AM
The switch that the pdf file calls for is can be wired for 2 states: a NORMALLY OPEN or NORMALLY CLOSED.

There are 3 contacts on that switch. A COMMON or COM (one of your wires goes there), a NO, and a NC. It sounds like you wired the other wire to the NC contact 'cause the switch is always "ON". You want the switch to be in the NO state without the trigger pulled and change to NC whent the trigger is pulled.

To correct this, you need to swap the wire from the NC contact to the NO contact. Looking at the pdf, I can't tell which contact is NO. Typically, switches are configured so that the COM is the center contact. Leave that wire there and switch the other wire to the other unused contact. You can carefully pry the switch apart and look inside. I'ts pretty simple and obvious once you see what's inside the switch. Or you could just buy the Intelly I'm selling in the misc. items section. It's already wired. :)

Ok, enough use of "BOLD" text.

GA Devil
03-17-2004, 10:36 AM
sounds like you have your wires crossed up. Switch the wires around int he hopper.

AFlandez
03-17-2004, 11:19 AM
Thanks for the replies for my AGD Intelliframe problems. I thought I was thorough with the set-up. I just did not pay attention to detail. I had the wires crossed up on the switch and another problem I discovered was that I mounted the Roller switch to high which caused the sear to constantly contact it without pressure from compressed air source. My bad. Thanks for all the help, Arnel.