PDA

View Full Version : Check out this post from another site...scary!

CasingBill
03-16-2004, 09:07 PM
Check it out here (http://www.labusas.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=47927&highlight=pic)

Mikey B
03-16-2004, 09:18 PM
knowing me and I think I do, I wouldn't be sure if I was seeing things or not and probly open the door :)

Cryer
03-16-2004, 09:27 PM
aawwwww... hes cute

Brak
03-16-2004, 09:32 PM
i wouldve openned the door, killed him with a missle dropkick from off of my ceiling fan, then made boots from his skin and a bicycle out of his bones

CasingBill
03-16-2004, 09:33 PM
that thing would tear u up!!!!:p

BobTheCow
03-16-2004, 09:57 PM
Haha, the coolest I've had in my yard has been deer... and rabbits and squirrels and birds and stuff, but the deer were the biggest.

bokraham
03-16-2004, 10:04 PM
I'd have owned him with a paintball gun from like a top window or something. JK. being bad to animals is mean, especially with a paintball gun.

Lohman446
03-16-2004, 10:40 PM
I would have owned the SOB... likely with my twelve gauge and slugs, and the .45 if that didnt handle it. But hey, thats just me :)

Morally0Confused
03-17-2004, 12:41 AM
my mom grew up in cali. they had mt lions and such. the do eat joggers but they mostly feed sunrise and sunset hours.
moto is dont jog during those hours.

Ov3rmind
03-17-2004, 01:10 AM
That'd be awesome. I'd skip school just to watch it from inside the house and hope a stray dog/cat/child runs into the yard.

WicKeD_WaYz
03-17-2004, 02:48 AM
Ill never forget the first time I saw one of those. Me and 2 guys were offroading and we brought his rotweiler(sp?). we parked the truck and left all our stuff under a tree, the same tree we tied the dog up to. then outcame the paintball guns, we were just gettin ready for a nice 1 on 1 pump game when a mtn lion jumped out of the tree that our stuff and the dog was under. I was reffing the game so I saw it first.

the dog pounced on it immediately and caught it somewhat offgaurd I think and was tearing the hell out of it, but in like 5 seconds the lion was up top of the rot having his way with him. I freaked and started throwing rocks(what your supposed to do)and yelling and my friend came over and took like two shots with his gun before the thing ran off.(im pretty sure he missed by a lot) this was all in like 15 seconds. we went over and found an almost dead and mangled rotweiler, crying like a little puppy. those lions are nuts.

PS: the dog lived....barely

but to this day I never go in those or any other woods like that without a handgun, actually I never really go anywhere without it, but especially the "woods" (they arent really woods in california-more like scattered trees and rocks and bushes)

WicKeD_WaYz
03-17-2004, 02:55 AM
Originally posted by Morally0Confused
my mom grew up in cali. they had mt lions and such. the do eat joggers but they mostly feed sunrise and sunset hours.
moto is dont jog during those hours.

recently some dude was biking in South OC and he got hit right off his bike from a Mtn. Lion. Killed him, and tried to kill some girls too when they found his body. Needless to say somebody killed that mountain lion.

bokraham
03-17-2004, 09:06 AM
I live in semi-rural colorado and onetime when it is really early I saw one walking through town. I aslso see some by my friends house.

gimp
03-17-2004, 07:11 PM
We have bobcats around our house. The game warden encourages us to shoot them. They get everyones cat. I've only seen one close once. I went to get the gun, but it was gone by the time I came back upstairs.

RenagadeOfFunk
03-17-2004, 07:15 PM
its the REAL AGD cougar...:eek:

Bad_Dog
03-17-2004, 08:24 PM
if I ever see one of those in my backyard... I'll start taking orders for furr coats:)

*loads rifle*

rehme
03-17-2004, 09:36 PM
no you hit it with something knock it out choke it to death then take it to the fur traders and you got quite a bit of cash for a perfect mountain lion skin :D