PDA

View Full Version : E/X-Mag Replacement?

Target Practice
03-17-2004, 01:25 AM
I have heard that AGD is going to start phasing out the X/E-Mags in order to begin work on their newest marker. Is this true, and if it is, how might AGD go about filling the demand until Tom's new baby can go into production?

Quick side question: Is the $400 price tag on the RT-ULEs a permanent thing, or is it just a temporary offer? (I got the money to buy one the day they sold out...now I have to wait in trepidation...and some nervousness. :confused: )

Steelrat
03-17-2004, 01:28 AM
Don't hold your breath on a new AGD E marker.

I think AGD will try and sustain that $400 price for as long as they can. No indication they might change it soon.

RRfireblade
03-17-2004, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by Target Practice
I have heard that AGD is going to start phasing out the X/E-Mags in order to begin work on their newest marker.

Is this true, and if it is, how might AGD go about filling the demand until Tom's new baby can go into production?

1) AGD is just not going to make any more till the issue of patents and electronic markers has been settled.If and when that happens,they will begin work on a fresh new design.Don't expect it for a while.

2) They aren't.When what's left in stock is gone........that's it,mechanicals only.