PDA

View Full Version : Nipple Piercings

poolshark5226
03-17-2004, 02:49 PM
Well, I was bored today so I decided to go through with this idea that I'd been toying with, so about 10 minutes ago I went into the bathroom and pierced my left nipple. Anyway, if anyone can give me some care and/or healing tips, I'd really appreciate it. Also, how long can I keep a safety pin safely? I have a 14g earing that I'll put in soon, but its so damn big and this hurts like a 'mo already

GA Devil
03-17-2004, 02:52 PM
use a sea salt solution to clean. Make sure u dont use alcohol or peroxide. When u clean make sure to move piercing back and forth to get it inside. Dont allow any "crusties" inside or it will get infected. I would leave that safty pin in for any amount of time at all. Its not he right metal and could cause infection fast.

poolshark5226
03-17-2004, 02:59 PM
crap I've been using alcohol...damnit
Could I just use sea salt and water for the time being or should I use store bought? I cant really put the gauge in there right now, it hurts too bad...should i keep numbing it with ice or what

GA Devil
03-17-2004, 03:21 PM
yeah u can use a home combination but i dont know about numbing...mine were never numbed..just drove thru

bornl33t
03-17-2004, 03:50 PM
a safty pin is not a good idea, for one it is not stainless, so it can rust and cause infections, for two it can get caught on stuff and ripped out. I recomend retiring it while you can.

poolshark5226
03-17-2004, 03:56 PM
I dont plan on keeping it in for long, just until i get numb enough to put in my hoop..any tips on doing it quick and relatively painlessly?

argnot
03-17-2004, 04:00 PM
I would take it out because the gauge is so small. Also problems can arise if not done correctly. The main issue would be migration which is when your body rejects the metal partialy due to placement within the tissue structure and it is ejected out through the surface of the skin. If you want this done do it professionally at a clean knowledgable shop.

DJBacon06
03-17-2004, 04:18 PM
This kid in my calss pierced his nipples in class. It was the funnyest/most painful thing i have ever watched. apparently he did it wrong or something, so now his nipples will randomly ooz weird colored goo, or blood. Oh and they are almost always erect too. Too funny.

logamus
03-17-2004, 05:22 PM
man you are bored. i could never be THAT bored.