PDA

View Full Version : White Wolf Airsmithing........

Warrior
03-17-2004, 03:01 PM
Anyone dealt with White Wolf Airsmithing before and was the experience good?
I am thinking about buying an RT mag from them and I can't get their email to go thru.
Looking for any information good or bad before I buy.
Thanks

SCpoloRicker
03-17-2004, 03:04 PM
No personal experience, but I have checked their site since my original shocker days, and Doc is a well-known character around the web.

I believe he says it best; you can only choose two of three.

you can have it fast,
you can have it made well, or you can have it cheap

You might have to wait a bit, but it looks like Doc makes quality stuff.

Ask a mod, maybe...

Spaceman613
03-17-2004, 03:11 PM
Doc isn't the man behind White Wolf.

Doc Runs Doc's Machine

Joe runs White Wolf

I have ordered from Joe (WW) and have had both good and bad experiences. The most recent experience has been very good.

JadedT
03-17-2004, 03:13 PM
Bought many barrels off this guy. Never a marker but his prices seem very good. Even the parts per item are some of the most reasonable I've seen.

BTW, that quote about fast, cheap or quality... 2 of three and don't pick fast = AGD's original words, I believe.

WWA use to make boomy fronts for freaks, but was stopped due to infringment issues. Have these tips myself and they are great. Have other backs and tips from WWA too and they are all quality parts.

Good luck to you.

J.

JadedT
03-17-2004, 03:16 PM
Sorry to thread jack, but Spaceman, are you the same guy on another forum that sells barbs and adapters for cocker pneumatics on other forums? I am on a dozen forums and your s/n seems very familiar. Working on a semi-PGP project and might need some parts from you. LMK, thanks.

J.

Timmee
03-17-2004, 03:20 PM
I ordered a 'Cocker pump kit from WWA, and recieved it pretty fast. No problems at all.

Spaceman613
03-17-2004, 03:31 PM
Yep, im the same Spaceman....

email me @ spaceman613@yahoo.com

la690
03-17-2004, 04:17 PM
I've never done buissness with him but i talk to him all the time and he seems like a good guy... and he has kartas and chord v2s....mmmmmmmmmm.

Chronobreak
03-17-2004, 06:54 PM
WHITEWOLF JOE yay great buyer/trader/seller/dealer and all around good guy you wont regret it and if your checking out his rt pro's him and rouge have the best prices www.whitewolfairsmithing.com

CrimsonGhost
03-17-2004, 08:49 PM
I use White Wolf for nearly all my barrel/ano/parts needs and Ive never had a problem with his work. He is up front no poop kinda guy...he tells you up front that it takes time on some things and he means it.Just dont sed him 40 emails saying "where is my stuff?" cause youll get your stuff back just as you sent it to him...he doesnt put up with poop.;) Wich I find refreshing because Im not a fan of the "customer is always right" theory...if your wrong ...YOU ARE WRONG.
His prices are VERY reasonable and his products are top notch. I only use his barrels now (cocker boomer freak backs and tips and phrantom barrels for the pumps)unfortunatly I have to still use SP inserts but ..meh I already had them so...anyway.

Yeah ..big thumbs up for WW.

WARPED1
03-17-2004, 09:18 PM
From what I have seen, WWA does great work. But he takes awhile to get stuff done(understandable, being the only guy there). I also here he drops out of communication at long stretches, but as far as I know, doesn't rip anyone off!

Chronobreak
03-18-2004, 12:25 AM
hey xc is that you>? this is kdog welcome to ao mang and quit hoggin all the x-mags

evilhomer
03-18-2004, 12:59 AM
I'm about to get a Phantom from him, and my friend just ordered one. He mixed his order up a little, but everything's fine now... He has VERY good communication and answers e-mails in a few hours usually..

UThomas
03-18-2004, 10:26 AM
"AGD's original words, I believe. "

Nope, very old expression.

Anyway, I bought a freak back from him and it was quite painless.

Flow_Tech
03-18-2004, 03:56 PM
WWA is a VERY good man to deal with,ive dealt with him more times then i can count,not once have i had a bad experience,i suggest him for ano,parts,or whatever else you need,hes a custom machinest too,so he can whip up some neat 1 off parts for a reasonable price.The Reason he drops out of communication as some of you say,is that he has powertools and turns his IMs off,so he does not recieve them,the best way is to email him...good luck with Joe

TheDuelist
03-18-2004, 05:15 PM
I had white wolf anno a matrix for me. After two months he told me the marker was almost finished with the fade I had requested but a couple pieces needed more work. I was cool with that. Another month later after I tried several times to reach him I got nowhere. He eventually returned my marker without the fade and missing pieces. It is like any other business, most of the time they can be great but every once in awhile something happens.

I personally would never use him again even though the marker did look great in its base color. He lied to me for one and lost parts to my marker second. Regardless, the ultimate decision is yours.

Jackel411
03-18-2004, 06:37 PM
HE annoed my older cocker , machined me a custom front block , sent me pop tarts and soon to anno my emag...

No issues and the only complaint was the pop tarts were blue berry ;)

Chronobreak
03-18-2004, 08:45 PM
lol wait jackel you mean he sent you pop-tarts? usualy he requires that you send them to him...

WARPED1
03-18-2004, 09:13 PM
I'd use him. Like Doc says(paraphrasing here), if you want it done right, be prepared to wait.