PDA

View Full Version : Ever see the NRA Simpsons episode????

member#10,261
03-17-2004, 05:54 PM
Remember the one where they go to a soccer game and a riot breaks out and Quimby declares mob rule...and that leads Homer to buy a gun "I'd like your deadlies gun please"...and eventualy hosts a NRA meeting in his house...and opens the can with the gun and everyine is like "don't do that, thats not responcible" and he's like "its a tool" and tryes to turn on the TV...they kick him out...

ANYWAY...I was holding my paintball gun chillin on the sofa...and I wanted to watch some TV...but I didn't have the remote and I didn't want to get up...and then I thought about Homer and I thought I would throw this out in the friendly corner...

Wouldn't it be cool to use your paintball gun to do stuff like turn on lights and the TV and stuff...and for anything you can't use it for but still don't want to do, just "ask" someone near you

sorry, I just felt like saying something
M

UltimatePaintballer
03-17-2004, 05:57 PM
um, do you mean by shooting paint at it, or like you press some "secret" button?

either way? why the hell don't you just have a huge remote for it all?

PyRo
03-17-2004, 06:28 PM
Ive only seen that one three times.

member#10,261
03-17-2004, 06:32 PM
me too
I tape the simpsons and sinefeld :)

ya, shoot paint at the "on" button on the TV
no big remote...where's the fun in that? lol

UltimatePaintballer
03-17-2004, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by member#10,261
me too
I tape the simpsons and sinefeld :)

ya, shoot paint at the "on" button on the TV
no big remote...where's the fun in that? lol

SHIZ MAN!!! those are my two favorite shows!!!!!! you can't beat those two nu huh! i also record those two precise show*pushes up glasses*

gimp
03-17-2004, 06:57 PM
That is the best simpsons episode. It's right there with the one where he gains weight to go on disability. I love the sign 'Nachoes Rifles and Alcohol'. And lenny's assault rifle, for hunting todays modern super animals, like the electric eel, and the flying squirell.

member#10,261
03-17-2004, 07:37 PM
lol yeah...i do were glasses...and I tape them for my club @ school

UltimatePaintballer
03-17-2004, 08:13 PM
no i was just saying that glasses thing cause of how i worded it, i really tape the episodes for when i get bored to watch them. i tape everything! but i never watch them over