PDA

View Full Version : Wow! Mexico is co-ordinating with illegals to influence US Policy!

1stdeadeye
03-17-2004, 09:38 PM
This article (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,114485,00.html) really makes you think.

If mexico is intentionally co-ordinating with illegals to subvert our immigration laws, don't you think it is time to really plug the holes in our pourous borders and start shipping out every illegal we can get our hands on!!!!:mad:

Mateo
03-17-2004, 10:13 PM
Its called the Great Wall of the Southwest, like the Great Wall of China but better. Concrete with barbed wire, a seismic indicator for diggers, and complete with armed gaurds. Now thats what I call Homeland Security.:D

PyRo
03-17-2004, 10:18 PM
I'm telling you, give me a jeep with no top or windsheild, mount a mini gun to the hood, and ill stop em.

Mateo
03-17-2004, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by PyRo
I'm telling you, give me a jeep with no top or windsheild, mount a mini gun to the hood, and ill stop em.

No, whats that armored vehicle that Army is in charge of? I want one of those!

Or one of those C-10s with the minicannons on them from that video from Afghanistan.

Or a Blackhawk with a minigun

So many possibilities, so little attetion to the issue.:(

Southpaw
03-17-2004, 10:36 PM
Remember they are not illegal aliens they are undocumented citicens:D stupid PC/liberal nonsense!

PyRo
03-17-2004, 10:51 PM
You mean they're targets :)

Lethargic
03-17-2004, 11:17 PM
you guys laugh about it, but I've watched SoCal turn into little TJ over the last 17 years...

mcveighr
03-17-2004, 11:20 PM
What about the whole, Give us your sick, tired and poor?

Southpaw
03-17-2004, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by mcveighr
What about the whole, Give us your sick, tired and poor? I didnt know that ILLEGALLY entering the US is the same thing.

PS we get a ton of illegal aliens through Canada as well! I thought you said you were going to stop talking about the US.

mcveighr
03-17-2004, 11:29 PM
When'd I say that?

I would imagine everybody gets illegal immigrants, it doesnt mean they need to get the boot.

taylor492
03-17-2004, 11:38 PM
... it doesnt mean they need to get the boot.

Yes it does! At least until they figure out the correct way to gain citizenship in this country. Thats what that motto refers to.

Mateo
03-18-2004, 01:18 AM
Mexicans do make good workers though, Ive worked with many of them. Any people who can risk danger, flee poverty, and make a living out of basically nothing deserve some respect. They bring culture, diversity, and excellent food. BUT It would be ok to stay here, if they paid taxes like the rest of the legal US citizens. These illegal immigrants take the benefits of Americans who paid for stuff like our roads, public education, and other government programs when they themselves haven't paid a dime.

Whos fault is it? Its not a matter of fault, but what needs to be done. Stricter border control, allow more of them to immigrate legally(allowing more visas for instance) and legalize the ones here. Then from then on, not one of them will be allowed to enter here or they will be shot. Goes for the Canadian border too, but you don't see as much illegal immigration compared to the Mexican border.

1stdeadeye
03-18-2004, 07:03 AM

Sorry, we are full up!:p

I have no problem with immigration. DONE LEGALLY!!!! I have a huge problem with people breaking the laws to enter our country, living off our largesse and subverting our government. Mexicans want to become Americans, no problem. Just do it legally!!!!!!!

shartley
03-18-2004, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by 1stdeadeye

Sorry, we are full up!:p

I have no problem with immigration. DONE LEGALLY!!!! I have a huge problem with people breaking the laws to enter our country, living off our largesse and subverting our government. Mexicans want to become Americans, no problem. Just do it legally!!!!!!!
I agree.

It is just too easy to do things legally.

It is not a “world right” to live in the US.

Rooster
03-18-2004, 01:34 PM
"What about the whole, Give us your sick, tired and poor?"

We ended up with too many worthless bodies to take care of.

Put down some land mines. That will keep them out. Use the ones that are here already to test the field and make sure it works.

PyRo
03-18-2004, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by Rooster

Put down some land mines. That will keep them out. Use the ones that are here already to test the field and make sure it works.

I don't get why some people don't like you, you have great ideas.

Kevmaster
03-18-2004, 01:44 PM
yeh, they cross illegally without being documented, pay nothing to the government, expect every benefit and then whine when we try to deport them claiming we should give them amnesty...yeh..

Cryer
03-18-2004, 01:50 PM
I cant stand illegal aliens

Pisses me off when someone at school or church gets offended when you say something like that too... "My mom is an illegal alien... Nurnurnurpovertynurnurnur..." Well, get your mom the hell outa my country until she can do it right.

Like everyone has the right to live in the US.

I dont care where ya come from. Mexico, Canada, Zimbabwe, Latvia, New Jersey...

;)

jdev
03-18-2004, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Mateo
Its called the Great Wall of the Southwest, like the Great Wall of China but better. Concrete with barbed wire, a seismic indicator for diggers, and complete with armed gaurds. Now thats what I call Homeland Security.:D

http://fallingaway.com/dwn/images/emoticons/thumbsup.gif

Originally posted by shartley

I agree.

It is just too easy to do things legally.

It is not a “world right” to live in the US.

agreed

Originally posted by Rooster

agreed. land mines all the way. isn't amnesty international doing something with de-mining mine fields. i say, instead of blowing them up.. use em on the borders.

waste of munitions if you ask me. (that is, AI just blowing them up, and not putting them to good use)

1stdeadeye
03-18-2004, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by Cryer
I dont care where ya come from. Mexico, Canada, Zimbabwe, Latvia, New Jersey...

;)

Leave Jersey out of this you hick!:p

Zygote
03-18-2004, 06:24 PM
We should start a citizen swap program and trade some our worthless fat lazy guys for hardworking foreigners.

Automaggin2
03-18-2004, 06:38 PM
hey look at this. I just turned in a 8 page thesis paper on this today.

The effects of immigration are a constant challenge to the education system in the United states. Currently, some states offer immigrants the opportunity to attend state universities at the deeply discounted in-state resident rate. Initially, these in-state rates were intended to be an incentive for in-state residents. It is unfair to “ . . . give the cheap rate to someone who has no right to be here while an out-of-state U.S. citizen may have to pay four to 10 times that much.” (Leo)

In order to keep up with the influx of immigrants, Texas must build two schools every week to keep up with the pace. California needs to complete an entire school every day, seven days a week, for fifty-two weeks a year to accommodate the rising school population. It costs approximately $15,000 per child to build new schools, and this figure does not even include the actual cost of educating each child. Most immigrant children live in poverty, so the burden of paying these expenses falls on American citizens. (Beck 210)
The RAND Corporation did a major study of school districts where most immigrants have a tendency to settle. The outcome of the study showed that there was a significant decline in the overall educational quality in these school districts. Immigrant students have a tendency to have erratic attendance, which proves to be disruptive to the native students and teachers. Also, immigrant students arrive at different times during the school year. Most schools in the RAND study claimed a turnover rate of more than 50 percent during the school years. Some schools had a rate that was closer to 100 percent. (Beck 211)
Jorge Chapa and Richard R. Valencia, University of Texas professors, believe that negative educational outcomes are directly related to the enrollment of immigrants into school districts. They maintain that the dropout rate increases, the number of available college preparatory courses declines, and the average college admission scores diminish. (Beck 65)

Several states now actually make it legal for illegal aliens to obtain drivers’ licenses, which directly impacts our national security and infringes on the rights of Americans. By issuing driver’s licenses to illegal immigrants, these aliens are given access to privileges that have been rightfully reserved for American citizens. The “motor voter” law of 1993 ties voter registration to driver’s license applications, which in turn, gives illegals the right to vote. Many illegal immigrants take advantage of the privilege of voting in a country where they are not recognized as legal citizens. As a result of this, politicians must also consider their illegal constituents when determining their election platform. Some politicians are often hesitant to take a position on immigration standards or laws. Arnold Schwarzenegger has been attacked and called anti-immgrant for opposing the driver’s license law. Schwarzenegger believes that this will blur the line that separates legal and illegal immigration and will encourage fraud. (Leo)
Issuing driver’s licenses to illegal aliens also gives them a method to establish identity for benefits, employment and credit. Most people who enter the country illegally have no concrete documentation of who they are, but by giving them driver’s licenses, we are escalating security problems. An undercover fraud expert said, “In California, you can now obtain a gun, explosives, jobs in secure areas—even at a nuclear power plant—with a driver’s license.” (Leo )

government never responded to the inquiry. (Carlson 32-33 )
Immigration from Mexico greatly effects unemployment in our country. Tom Ridge, the Secretary of Homeland Defense, called for legislative action that would legalize 8 to 12 million illegal immigrants. (Alden) The legalization of so many illegal immigrants will have a direct impact on the labor force of America. Unemployment in the United States is up to 18 million, but the legalization of illegal immigrants would make that number sky rocket.

just some clips of my paper

bleachit
03-18-2004, 06:41 PM
anyone else think that a foreign government sending people into the US to affect our laws and foreign policies should be bombed?

FactsOfLife
03-18-2004, 06:49 PM

How about you abide by the rules like everyone before you.

1stdeadeye
03-18-2004, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by bleachit
anyone else think that a foreign government sending people into the US to affect our laws and foreign policies should be bombed?

Not bombed, but remember that good fences make good neighbors!!!!

FactsOfLife
03-18-2004, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by Zygote
We should start a citizen swap program and trade some our worthless fat lazy guys for hardworking foreigners.

We'd have to export the entire population of Jersey for starters...

punkncat
03-18-2004, 06:53 PM
What gets me is the fact they are offering to let illegals get drivers license.Like we know you sneaked in , but here avoid a ticket for driving while you are.....

Automaggin2
03-18-2004, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by FactsOfLife

We'd have to export the entire population of Jersey for starters...

Yea right, NJ owns you. NJ is home to so many huge companies. It is one of the major importing and exporting states in the nation. Fat and lazy, pleaaaaaaaaase.

PyRo
03-18-2004, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by bleachit

Bombed, no. Shooting people illigaly crossing the border, yes. Build a big fence, put signs every 25ft in spanish that anyone crossing the fence will be shot. We can make a game out of it, $50 and we take you out in a jeep for an hour and you get to shoot illigle aliens :)

Automaggin2
03-18-2004, 07:16 PM
Arizona they advertise for land owners to have "fun in the sun" while hunting illegals. Haha

I say we build a 30 foot high wall, that also goes down 30 feet into the ground, place drones with motion sensors every 200 feet, and patrol the borders with A10's and Bradleys. That is how you control the border.

1stdeadeye
03-18-2004, 07:16 PM

Bombed, no. Shooting people illigaly crossing the border, yes. Build a big fence, put signs every 25ft in spanish that anyone crossing the fence will be shot. We can make a game out of it, $50 and we take you out in a jeep for an hour and you get to shoot illigle aliens :)

I'd buy that for a dollar!;)

Bluestrike_2
03-18-2004, 07:33 PM
hmmmm.

my view of the fence:

2 fences

50 feet high, 50 feet deep.

2 foot wide CONCRETE.

Razor Wire embedded in it. Razor wire on top of it.

Auto targeting .50 caliber auto targeting machine guns with cyanide-tipped bullets. Patrolled by armed attack choppers. Lots of signs in both Spanish and English
"Anyone entering this country will be shot immediately by auto-targeting .50 caliber cyanide-tipped bullets.

========================wall
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrazor wire
======================== wall

Ok, not really. But we do need a big fence.

PyRo
03-18-2004, 07:42 PM
Big electrified razer wire fence.

p8ntball1016
03-18-2004, 07:43 PM
Big electrified razer wire fence. you know some dumb redneck is gonna piss on it.

FactsOfLife
03-18-2004, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by Automaggin2

Yea right, NJ owns you. NJ is home to so many huge companies. It is one of the major importing and exporting states in the nation. Fat and lazy, pleaaaaaaaaase.

Owns me? I hardly think so. There's a reason Jersey is known as the armpit of America.

And you don't have to say the magic word to be fat and lazy, if you live in Jersey, it's free with citizenship.

Mateo
03-18-2004, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by p8ntball1016
you know some dumb redneck is gonna piss on it.

sorta like the dumb yankee who pisses on the third rail right?;)

1stdeadeye
03-18-2004, 09:28 PM

Owns me? I hardly think so. There's a reason Jersey is known as the armpit of America.

And you don't have to say the magic word to be fat and lazy, if you live in Jersey, it's free with citizenship.

Yet we did not elect a non-resident Hillary Clinton as our Senator!:p

FactsOfLife
03-18-2004, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by 1stdeadeye

Yet we did not elect a non-resident Hillary Clinton as our Senator!:p

HAH! You elected the Torch though din't ya!

ah hell who am I kidding, Shrillary sucks.

1stdeadeye
03-18-2004, 09:39 PM

HAH! You elected the Torch though din't ya!

Yes, but his corruption was homegrown. We didn't import it! ;)

ah hell who am I kidding, Shrillary sucks.

No she doesn't. Why do you think Monica was kept around so long?:eek:

;)

mcveighr
03-18-2004, 09:44 PM
hahaha

Python14
03-18-2004, 09:47 PM
I'm gonna have to side with FOL on this. I was up in New Jersey over the weekend and well, I wasn't impressed. 1stdeadeye, who do I call to get the money I wasted in New Jersey back?

Actually, it was nice.....but it's just a little too close to Shrillary for my comfort.

p8ntball1016
03-18-2004, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by Python14
I'm gonna have to side with FOL on this. I was up in New Jersey over the weekend and well, I wasn't impressed. 1stdeadeye, who do I call to get the money I wasted in New Jersey back?

Actually, it was nice.....but it's just a little too close to Shrillary for my comfort. Where in Jersey were you?

PyRo
03-18-2004, 10:14 PM
Why does it matter, the whole place is a stinkhole.

FactsOfLife
03-18-2004, 11:08 PM
I've always wanted to craft a giant flush handle and donate it to the New Jersey center for the arts.

I could sell pulls on it for a quarter each and retire a millionaire...

http://home.rochester.rr.com/jammertime/images/jersey%20map.gif

1stdeadeye
03-19-2004, 08:38 PM
Hey Facts at least you spelled Pennsauken correctly! That is where my office is.

Just to get back on track, this is what the illegal aliens are trying to create:

http://www.unclephilly.com/2003/sept03/11724.jpg