ccrews
03-18-2004, 06:48 PM
how about full on tac-one markers?

mcveighr
03-18-2004, 09:38 PM
Talk to Tuna, he might.

Altimas
03-18-2004, 11:23 PM
I almost have my money saved up for a Custom ULE RT Gun Deal...when are those gonna be available again?

lopxtc
03-19-2004, 09:33 AM
Any word on when the warp feed "T" adapters will be back in stock?

Aaron

Target Practice
03-19-2004, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by Altimas
I almost have my money saved up for a Custom ULE RT Gun Deal...when are those gonna be available again?

Ditto that question...I've been checkin on the half-hour during the day all week :rolleyes: .

Altimas
03-19-2004, 10:54 PM
Yeah I went into my local shop today and the guy was like,
"Hey I know you like Mags look at this new gun we got in"
I say, "Cool, thats the new Custome ULE Mag that AGDs making"
He says "Yeah I know you were looking at one...I can cut you a deal on this bad boy too"
I say, "Sweet how much?"
He Says," A cool $775...and I can cut you a deal too"
I say, " Wow 700$...thats a GREAT Price /sarcasm off since I already ot an intelliframe and can get my own off their website for 440...with the WARP Feed Ule Body... Pshh"
Then he says, "Oh yeah?!?!" and he throws back his duster revealing a six shooter at a cross draw.
I say "YYEEEAAHH!!!" And throw back my Duster with Two Minimags hooked to remote coils at my Sides, theres a strange titch in his eye and I draw and start gunning. He didnt even have the chance to draw his gun before he was deficating all over the place............ Okay most of that happened...Well just the Price Part...

acropilot19
03-20-2004, 03:26 PM
Sweeet...
:p

James
03-22-2004, 04:35 AM
yeah my local dealer watned to sell me a used in tourny rt pro with out an intelli for 600!
i told him he was on crack i bought my old rt pro from him brand new out of the box with an intelli over 2 years ago for 600!!
so instead he just shut up
and ordered me my blue ule emag.

Altimas
03-22-2004, 09:43 AM
hehehe....I really wish they would get those ULE mags back in stock... *sighs*

AGD-OfficeGal
03-22-2004, 12:25 PM
You can order RT Pro Customs by phone now. We are out of ULE barrels and since 99% of orders are done with ULE bodies (therefore ULE barrels), we prefer not to take your money up front when we can't deliver the product right away. These barrels should be back from the anodizer soon, but as I said, in the meantime you can place orders over the phone and we will either backorder the barrel and ship the rest of the gun to you or ship the entire gun when the barrels come in. Either way, you will only pay for what we ship to you when we ship it.

You may NOT order an RT Pro Custom without a barrel.

Warp 90-degree adapters are out of stock indefinitely and I suggest you contact Pro-Team Products for their more expensive but more durable metal model.

Tac-One markers are a few weeks out.

Marcia

ccrews
03-25-2004, 06:20 PM
Just got the tracking number on my tac one, its comming Yaaa! they may be in stock now for all who are interested.

Intellimag
03-28-2004, 06:42 PM
You have X-Valves and ULT's in stock right now right?

hehe

AGD-OfficeGal
03-29-2004, 09:19 AM
X-Valves and ULTs are in stock.

Sometime later today (we hope) you will be able to order RT ULEs with colored X-Valves through the internet store.

Marcia

Intellimag
03-29-2004, 06:22 PM
Ok, Thanks alot.

Also I just ordered a ULT kit and an X-valve and used the Go X-valve thing and was wondering on how long it takes for me to get an email with instructions. I ordered a day ago and still havnt gotten an email. If you need to know the order number email me at PcPackUp@aol.com

ccrews
03-29-2004, 06:25 PM
check your junk folder on aol. aol blocks mail from AGD if they arnt in ur buddy list

abaez
03-29-2004, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by AGD-OfficeGal

Warp 90-degree adapters are out of stock indefinitely and I suggest you contact Pro-Team Products for their more expensive but more durable metal model.

Marcia [/B]

AWwwwwww I was waiting for one! The PTP one is $30 ! I could buy 4 regular elbows for that and have enough for life!

AGD-OfficeGal
03-30-2004, 10:05 AM
It always takes us longer to process orders that are placed over the weekend because we don't work on the weekends ... so when we came in yesterday morning, for example, there were all the orders waiting for us that had come in since 5:00 pm Friday, whereas on other weekdays we only have the orders that came in since 5:00 on the previous day. But you should check your junk folder if you haven't heard from me by now, because we caught up by the end of the day.

Marcia

lopxtc
03-30-2004, 10:18 AM
I feel your pain my friend.

Aaron

Originally posted by abaez
AWwwwwww I was waiting for one! The PTP one is $30 ! I could buy 4 regular elbows for that and have enough for life!

AGD-OfficeGal
03-30-2004, 10:50 AM
Intellimag - If you cannot find an email from JoAnn, please email me right away.

My email is office at airgun.com (for the non-benefit of spam-harvesting robots).

Marcia

Intellimag
03-30-2004, 05:50 PM
So you mean your email is HEY SMART ALECK! Shall I call your valve back from the shipping department?

Timmee
03-31-2004, 08:18 AM
E-Mag battery packs have been out for some time now, any idea when they'll be back in stock?

AGD-OfficeGal
03-31-2004, 01:04 PM
Emag battery packs are back in stock NOW. Thanks for pointing this out.

Marcia

Intellimag
03-31-2004, 04:28 PM
Gal, I just wanted to say thank you again. You handled everything I needed quickly and kindly. Best customer service I have ever had. Bless you. lol

Thanks Alot

xprod77
04-02-2004, 11:01 AM
Hey AGD-OfficeGal, any word on the colored X-valves with the RT ULE package? Status check? Thanks for any info,

Xavier

AGD-OfficeGal
04-04-2004, 09:51 PM
Still being worked on; should happen this week but let me be cagey in case. It is a much more complicated matter than we gals in sales realized! *Not* just a matter of changes to our sales and manufacturing software programs, as we thought; also significantly affects assembly/production of the markers. I put my foot in it last week being optimistic :(
My bad. Sometimes things that look easy on the surface are labyrinths underneath!
OfficeGal, from Home

xprod77
04-05-2004, 06:35 AM
Thanks for the update! That's all that's holding back my order!

Waiting...

X

xprod77
04-05-2004, 06:32 PM
Looks like we're in business!!

Colored X-Valves (http://store.airgun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=catalog.prodInfo&productID=368&categoryID=79)

X

DiRTyBuNNy
04-21-2004, 05:08 PM
Are the AM/MM rails being "end of life"'d or are they just out of stock for a long time?

Aegis
04-21-2004, 07:12 PM
in the meantime you can place orders over the phone and we will either backorder the barrel and ship the rest of the gun to you or ship the entire gun when the barrels come in. Either way, you will only pay for what we ship to you when we ship it.

Marcia

What about online store orders? I ordered on 4/8 and was charged immediately. If it is just the barrel holding things up, can you ship the rest?

Roca Z4
04-21-2004, 07:21 PM
Reverse Xvalves...WHEN???????