PDA

View Full Version : The last Emag

Maghog
03-18-2004, 02:09 PM
I can barely keep up with all the new developments in paintball anymore. All the new gadgets coming out and the old ones fading away, it‘s amazing. When I saw that the Emag was going to be discontinued, I knew I had to mention something before I let this one get by me.
I have a skeleton of an Emag that I am and will be working on for another year, maybe more .
My question is whether or not there is going to be a supply of components to complete this when its ready (it basically needs everything except the aluminum parts)
Should I be paying for and reserving these parts now?
I just want to know in case some certain item is being removed from the production and all of a sudden won‘t be available anymore.
I kind of like the thought of it being the last of its kind, I just want to be sure it‘s fully assembled.
Thanks,
Dan@Triggernomics

TheTramp
03-18-2004, 02:54 PM
I believe Tom said that there will be parts for E-Mags so they can do warrenty repairs and such. You should be able to order these parts yourself.

The only things you wont be able to get are the big milled stuff and his example of this was the trigger frame. I assume the battery pack assembly would be another.