PDA

View Full Version : what hopper

RoboBeaver
03-19-2004, 04:08 AM
witch would you go for, an eggy 2 or an empire reloader, and then eventually a warp feed?

thanks

swanster
03-19-2004, 06:41 AM
do you mean the reloader ( revolution ) or reloader b ( halo )

if you mean the reloader then get the egg
if you mean the reloader b then get the reloader b

shartley
03-19-2004, 06:45 AM
I have always been happy with my 12V Revvy. I needed a new motorized hopper for my Stroker so I have a Reloader (Empire/Revvy) coming and will give it a try.

What it comes down to with me is my actual needs and best bang for the buck. I would love nothing more than to slap Halo-Bs on everything, but I just can’t justify the cost when so much of my funds are going back into the business.

So….. Revvy and Reloader is what I am using at this point. (As well as a couple shake and bakes for the spare markers.)

danger_crane
03-19-2004, 07:48 AM
i went through 3-4 revy shells before getting an empire reloader, and I'll never go back.

I can't compare it to an egg though, as I never used one of them. But i do hear complaints about how the egg sits, and how the feednecks are too tall among other things. It might sit on the warp feed in a funny way, I dont know.

Good luck in making the right decision.

Torbo
03-19-2004, 01:26 PM
eggs are crap. they do feed pretty well though. Get either an Empire Reloader (revvy) if youre not running a super fast gun, or better yet a Reloader B (halo)

RoboBeaver
03-19-2004, 02:20 PM
yea ive been reading some bad things about eggs

well im not running a superfast gun, but its going to get superfast in the future, and money is a bit of an issue so i dont think i have enough to get a reloader-b or a halo-b,

do you think that once i upgraded my mag abit and it was faster, if i stuck a reloader on a warp feed would it keep up?

thanks

argnot
03-19-2004, 02:27 PM
depends on how fast you shoot I would say. If you don't ever plan on out shooting a revy or a reloader then get one cause they are cheaper. If you can out shoot it and plan to then get the egg or halo. Its just that simple. I like my revy. I dont try to out shoot it and it treats me fine.

RoboBeaver
03-19-2004, 02:34 PM
thanks im just gonna get a reloader

Head knight of Ni
03-19-2004, 04:50 PM
Good choice I love mine.:D

But people the Reloader is not a Revvie. :mad:

The shells are minutly different but the paddles are like night and day. The Reloader has a nice six point paddle whereas the Revvie has an ugly four point paddle that sticks way up.

Anyone want to challenge me I will tell you which is which from a clear picture. ;)