PDA

View Full Version : Which do you think is more important?

PRPB
03-19-2004, 02:23 PM
I'm going to be getting a emag sometime the beginning of next month. It's an older version so I want to change a few things, but due to money I have to do one now and one later on. I really don't know which to do first.

Which do yo fell is more important.

1. Change the vertical high rise body and stock barrel to a ULE body with new barrel.

or

2. Have the software updated to 3.2 and have the rail milled ULE style.

Vanced
03-19-2004, 02:39 PM
I am certainly no E-Gun expert... but if those are you choices... choose between looks and performance...

The software will give you better preformance asuming you already have a good paint to barrel match ?

The Ule will give you more looks?

What is more important to you ?

swanster
03-19-2004, 02:55 PM
the gun should shoot better, not look better

PRPB
03-19-2004, 03:15 PM
Well the ULE would not be a cosmetic upgrade for me. The benefits of the ULE would be. Of course light up the marker. Two lower the profile of the hopper (Remember the e-mag comes with a high rise) and a new barrel, which of course improve accuracy over the stock.

So either way it will be a preformace upgrade for me.

Duke of Lawnchair
03-19-2004, 03:18 PM
I'd go for the one that I could COMFORTABLY afford with respect to my current monetary situation.

IF you have enough money, then do BOTH.

IF you barely have enough money to do option 1, then option 2 might be the better route.

IF you barely have enough money to do option 2, then option 1 is no longer an option.

OR you can do whatever you like with your own cash.

In all honesty, I'd go with option 1 IF the emag were powerfed. Gun to user fit is important, and the lop-sided feel of the powerfeed throws me for a loop and I find it more difficult to "sight down" my gun with a powerfeed.

Jim