PDA

View Full Version : Having a little trouble with a Pump Mag

Onryou
03-20-2004, 03:40 AM
I just recently put together my "new" pump mag using the pump kit that Seigecraft was selling, and I'm having a minor problem. I can't get the darn thing to pump right. I've already contacted them and they told me that I may have to bend the tip of the pump arm up a little more. So I did but it takes a LOT of force to get it to pump. I can use a squeegee to push the bolt back farely easily but I can only get the pump arm to work maybe 20% of the time.

I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions as to what I need to do, I don't want to bend the arm too much- for fear of ruining it. Any help you guys can give would be most appreciated.

Lee
03-20-2004, 09:17 AM
what bumper are you using?
i've found an rt bumper works best. that may help with your issue.

also, do you have a link to the place where you got your pump kit?

thanks!

sneakyhacker420
03-20-2004, 09:47 AM
you have to take you're blue backer washer and cut it down to a smaller size so that it fits inside the wave spring that goes behind the bolt

and bend down the pump rod again - it sounds like its rubbing on the bolt as you pump it

Onryou
03-20-2004, 11:46 AM
Seigecraft Accessories (http://www.siegecraft.us/magpumps.htm)

It came with a black bumper from AGD i think. Which direction do I need to bend the rod? up? toward the bolt? I will give cutting down the back washer a try and see what happens though.