PDA

View Full Version : Paintball on Fox news, I was flipping through and....

hostage
03-20-2004, 02:19 PM
they said they were covering some paintball event, they will air it in a little bit 2:19pm est. This is fox news rochester, duno if they will cover it at other stations.
-Hostage

FalconGuy016
03-20-2004, 08:59 PM
Havent heard anything about it, was it airing on the Fox news? Or just fox

hostage
03-20-2004, 08:59 PM
it was pathetic they mentoined about showing a little coverage about it. Then after about 30 minutes they finally showed only like a minute. It was pathetic, though they did show some. It was for the super 7.
-Hostage

dyeguy65
03-20-2004, 09:11 PM
im guessing it was good things they had to say about it? what did they talk about? is it the same routine? "these young cowboys shoot paint filled spheres at eachother in a game of tag..." the usual? ;) darn media

RRfireblade
03-20-2004, 09:14 PM
I saw that too,what a waste.

hostage
03-20-2004, 09:37 PM
yeah basicly saying people from all of the world, new zeland, NY europe came to gether to play paintball. It seemed postive press for pb, wish they covered more.
-Hostage

TeamNausea
03-21-2004, 12:08 AM
yeah

thecavemankevin
03-21-2004, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by RRfireblade
I saw that too,what a waste.

better than not having it on there....getting closer and closer to main stream coverage.

Meph
03-21-2004, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by thecavemankevin
....getting closer and closer to main stream coverage.

So?

Big whoop. Becoming "mainstream" what's so great about that? Didn't know a fancy new media label would instantly make the game 10 fold more enjoyable.

I'll guarantee you this though, everybody that keeps pushing mainstreamness are ignoring the other side of the spectrum. With more people comes more idiots. And more accidents.

And quite possibly we won't be so squeeky clean and safe anymore when every month another kid loses an eye, unscrews a tank that had an antisiphon installed improperly, and so forth.

There's a whole other monster just laying in the closet right now that everybody is overlooking or ignoring.