PDA

View Full Version : micro mag

Blackjack2575
03-20-2004, 05:27 PM
I have a micro mag power feed, I need to find a vertical drop ball feed for this marker, I have a halo on it and it jams, there r two allen heads to remove the feed off the body does some one make a vertical feed that will bolt on to this marker, I would like to keep this marker if at all posible.

peewee
03-21-2004, 12:17 AM
The power feed & a standard feed adapter is all that I have ever seen for the micromag prior to the 2000 that was a vert body. I tried to get a standard feed but was never able to get my hands on one. I would check with a local machine shop & see if they would make one, there are several in my town that do mods fairly cheap.

Blackjack2575
03-21-2004, 12:38 AM
Thinks looking into that too!

50 cal
03-21-2004, 01:57 PM
I had a Micro that would jam up in the powerfeed. I had to remove the PF and put a bit of JB weld to hold it in position.

The 2 screws that hold the PF in place are pretty small and weak. One or two hits from knocking it into a bunker, like mine had, will keep the screws from holding it secure. Just JB Weld it and all will be good.

ChucktheMAGician
03-21-2004, 09:42 PM
Making it a vertical would require quite a bit of work as the actual hole that the ball goes thru is on the side of the body. That hole would have to be covered and a new one made.