PDA

View Full Version : MXS "Proxy War" ~ Atlanta, GA ~ March 27-28

Jonesie
03-20-2004, 07:51 PM
I know, it's kind of late notice. But better late than never, right?

I'll bet there reffing, if anyone is planning to come out, let me know and I'll be looking out for ya...

Check out http://www.mxsportz.com for more info.

MXS & PMI are proud to present...
Proxy War
Hosted by Wildfire Paintball
March 27-28

Event date is set for March 27th and 28th, 2004, located at Wildfire Paintball. Send registration forms to: Wildfire Paintball, 3725 Stone Mountain Hwy., Suite C, Snellville, GA 30039. Players may reach the field owners at 770-982-8180. The event site is: Wildfire Paintball Madison, 2641 Hestertown Rd., Madison, GA.

To get the discount for early pre-registration, player entry must be postmarked by: March 9th, 2004. The field will open after 12 p.m. on Friday to accommodate early camping, arrivals and RVs. Registration will be open on Friday from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m., then will re-open at 8:00 a.m. Saturday morning.

Mandatory player orientation is 10:30 a.m. Saturday.
"Game on" is from noon Saturday until 2 p.m. Sunday.

Event admission: $50 per player prior to pre-registration deadline; $60 on the day of the game.

Admission includes: Official embroidered series event patch; character ID card; laminated event badge; entry into the prize drawings; a 26-hour event. Pre-registered only players are guaranteed an event rocker and entry into the “Tippmann Reach Out and Tag Someone” drawing!

Paint: PMI event paint - 2000-round case - $80 plus tax.

Air fills: A ticket system will be in place: One ticket any size Co2 fill for $4; 3 tickets for $10. Unlimited N2 for $15.00.

MXS commanders will take the lead in Cops911 vests! Through an exclusive arrangement with Mackz Xtreme Sportz, Cops911 will be providing to the two commanders at each MXS event their own Commander Vest to be utilized during the course of their game and beyond! View their line of tactical paintball and scenario gear at www.cops911.com.

Registered players may sign up for the FREE TacticalMarkers Shootout - a one-on-one competition utilizing Armotech Zeus G2 pistols - on Friday. The first 20 players to sign up at the MXS RV will compete, with the winner taking home a new Armotech Zeus G2 pistol - courtesy of TacticalMarkers!

No ground fires allowed. All fires must be in self-contained fire pits. Pit area should be at least 6 inches above ground, and must have catch pans for coals and ashes. A designated area will be provided for disposal of ashes.

There will be microwaveable food, hamburgers and hotdogs for sale. Combo meals for $5.00 (hamburger, chips or fries and drink).

SN0BL1ND
03-22-2004, 08:04 AM
See ya there!

The 'Donuts are coming! The 'Donuts are coming! Hide the women and children!

Lemme know which ref ya are, Jonsie!

Aiki
03-22-2004, 09:42 AM
Hell'ya TMD loves to shoot the Ref's.. Rumor has it that there will be a Keg at the Donut camp.. Bring your ID!!!! Come out and party!!!
This is going to be a rocking party and then a great game!!!

Sn0 call me when you have the chance.. I'll answer the phone I promise:D

Kahuna
03-24-2004, 08:25 AM
Scenario Ball and gang will be there and we have ID's
Remember My motto "we are all on the same team friday night"

Aiki
03-24-2004, 08:38 AM
This going to be great!!!! I can't wait.. Kahuna you and your folks are always welcome at our camp!! The plan for the party is that we are going to have wings and beer at the camp.. We won't be hard to find..

SN0BL1ND
03-24-2004, 09:51 AM
Aiki's right... we're NEVER hard to find!:D

Is it Friday yet?????

SN0BL1ND
03-29-2004, 06:54 AM
AWESOME GAME!!!! Thanks to Mother and Pacman for a great time! I shot more paint than I have ever went thru in a scenario; had a blast!

Jonesie
03-29-2004, 08:13 AM
Thanks to all the AO'ers that showed up at the game. I got to meet SNOBL1ND briefly on the field, suring a fire fight. Sorry we didn't get to chat more, bro.

It was a good game. The reffing was far better than the only other 24-hour game I reffed.

That final battle was amazing. I was laying out in the middle of the hyperball field and got torn up! I figured at least a couple dozen to the head alone...

Thanks Again to everyone who showed up!

Later ~ Dave

SN0BL1ND
03-29-2004, 08:27 AM
I think I have to apologise for a couple of those... I tried to miss you after I saw the ref jersey!

The final battle WAS amazing!

Aiki
03-29-2004, 12:35 PM
That was a great finial battle they cleared out a ton trees on the right side of the area that we had the battle we just kept working the right side of the hyper ball field from the woods.