PDA

View Full Version : War In The Woods

DyeBoomer
03-20-2004, 10:08 PM
Hey folks,

Here is the skinny! On Tuesday evening we learned that the people who won the auction also won the law suit. We are forced to sell War in the Woods to them and the closing is to be on Monday. As in two days.

However, they must purchase ALL of the inventory at our purchase price.

So we have decided that instead of giving them all of the great stuff that we have in inventory we would rather sell it to our loyal players first at $5 above cost.

This will:

A: Give our players some great products at $5 above wholesale.

B. It will allow is to raise money to be able to put a down payment on another piece of property nearby.

We will also be allowing people to come out and play tomorrow for $10 BYOP, FREE if you buy a case of paint from us (prices starting from $40-$65 many different brands) and all day air for $5.

We figure this will also give people a chance to play with us one more time as well as help us raise some more money.

In closing, we do not know if these people will still be willing to pay for all the inventory in order to close this deal.

We, meaning, Karen, Jim, Brett and I tried to do everything in our power to save this place. We even continued to spend time and money to improve the field
to make it a better field. I do not know what more we could have done. We WILL find another piece of property in the area to build a new field for our Northeast players. We WILL still be holding our May scenario game here in Ohio. We WILL build the ULTIMATE scenario field in this area.

I would like to thank ALL the loyal BlackCat and War in the Woods players for their support.

PS> The airball field us up and running!!!!!!