PDA

View Full Version : ULE body/Autococker threaded barrel...Breakage??

rgt
03-21-2004, 03:58 AM
I am considering going to the ULE body to lighten my marker. I know they take the Autococker threads...

Is the barrel setup any better than the Automag barrel setup??? What I am trying to say, is there breakage inside the marker with the ULE as opposed to paintball breakage inside the barrel with the Automag setup (IF a ball could break with the level 10...)

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

trevorjk
03-21-2004, 04:14 AM
i havent noticed any problems what so ever and i just got my ule body about 3 weeks ago and ihave put about 2 cases through it and to no problems what ever problems you had with your old body youll have with your new one... im presuming you had no problems

Banshee23
03-21-2004, 09:07 AM
The ULE setup is better because it's lighter & gives you a much wider range of barrels to use. And no, it won't cause any problems in you gun. The old mag barrel setup was fine, this is just a little better :)

TheDoveDecends
03-21-2004, 09:37 AM
Havent had any problems with mine.. and it does give you a much wider range of barrels to use.

teufelhunden
03-21-2004, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by rgt
What I am trying to say, is there breakage inside the marker with the ULE as opposed to paintball breakage inside the barrel with the Automag setup (IF a ball could break with the level 10...)

Just stick a straight shot or barrel swap down there and it'll clean up well. Not that you can break anyway, chuff chuff :)