PDA

View Full Version : One of the coolest thing of snapshooting is...

Carbon
03-21-2004, 05:45 PM
other than seein your opponent get taken out, is whatching the paintballs collide mid air, i mean like 3 of 4 of em. Then the "check yourself dude" ensues.

Methylphenidate
03-21-2004, 06:16 PM
i know its so tight when two guys cross there streams and and you just get like a cloud of spray in the middle of no where.

TraXeR
03-21-2004, 06:46 PM
I was actually reffing a game yesterday, and it was 3v3 (walk on), after a bit, it was 2v1. The last guy on his team was 'cornered' into his side left beercan and he and the other 2 guys were having a little firefight. I could swear there was a good 15-17 balls that collided, i thought it was just barrel breaks cause I've never seen it before until i realized it was mid air impact. Too cool. Btw, tip for everyone else: doing paint checks in a crossfire=crazy amounts of welts. lol.:p

QUINCYMASSGUY
03-21-2004, 07:10 PM
I love watching someone snapshoot and duck in while still firing another shot and it hitting the bunker pointblank, if you get the photo at the right time they usually looked totally shocked, giant eyes or heavily squinted eyes behind goggles covered in colored mist.

RRfireblade
03-21-2004, 08:09 PM
One of the coolest thing of snapshooting is...

Being able to shoot out a opponent who's shooting MORE paint at you.;)

mjs1217
03-21-2004, 08:10 PM
Ahh, snapshooting...good times good times.
QUINCYMASSGUY, it's because of what you just said that I now know what a paintball tastes like, haha. I was snapshooting at someone, and someone else opened up on me all the sudden, so I ducked down without thinking. All the sudden, I smell that odor that you find on the inside of your hopper, but REALLY strong, like it was inside my head. Turns out I shot the bumker and it bounced off into the bottom part of my mask, and the paint went through :D

Torbo
03-21-2004, 09:43 PM
how about snapping against a guy shooting a DM4 and knowing that the paint is coming at you at around 330 fps.

funkykarl
03-21-2004, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by Torbo
how about snapping against a guy shooting a DM4 and knowing that the paint is coming at you at around 330 fps. = very scary.

afrankart
03-21-2004, 10:18 PM
how about snapping against a guy shooting a DM4 and knowing that the paint is coming at you at around 330 fps.

how is this? it shouldn't happen unless their abs is on and they haven't shot in 15 seconds.

trains are bad
03-22-2004, 08:57 AM
i know its so tight when two guys cross there streams

Total protonic reversal. Imagine every molecule in you body exploding at the speed of light.

Furby
03-22-2004, 11:30 AM
I always liked the eyes bugging out right before my stream belts the fool I'm shooting at in the grill. Priceless.

Torbo
03-22-2004, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by afrankart

how is this? it shouldn't happen unless their abs is on and they haven't shot in 15 seconds.

the majority of people do use the abs, and alot up it so it kicks in after about 3 seconds. that way theyll still get through chrono fine, but be able to destroy people snapping.

Quickling
03-22-2004, 12:45 PM
the majority of people do use the abs, and alot up it so it kicks in after about 3 seconds. that way theyll still get through chrono fine, but be able to destroy people snapping.

wow... and I just learned a new level of lameness. It sucks that this can be known and still allowed to get on the field.

And to contribute. I love snapping at my mad 1 bps and hitting the guy firing a string of paint at me.

afrankart
03-22-2004, 03:49 PM

You cannot set it below 15 seconds with the stock board, There is one aftermarket board called the xfs chip, I believe. With that, you can only go as low as 5 seconds. No one is setting theirs to 3 and only the very few people who have this aftermarket chip can go lower than 15 seconds.

03-22-2004, 05:36 PM
I like when i am shooting my timmy and I wrap a bunker and I start shooting before i come all the way around. When I finish the wrap there is always some poor fool out in the open who gets a nice stream of paint.