PDA

View Full Version : All fed up

B.A.M.
03-21-2004, 07:27 PM
Last night when i was paintballing with my mag all these ppl were saying stuff such as this. That thing is a piece of crap or telling me to sell it and get a cocker. Well u know wat im sick of people telling me to get a cocker. I will never ever get one. Also do other ppl have this same situation cuz it happens to me alot.

<B>*Warning: No Cussing*</B> -Miscue

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
03-21-2004, 07:28 PM
pwn em with your mag, that will shut em up

danheneise
03-21-2004, 07:37 PM
if you have a level 10, have them stick their fingers into your mag's breech and pull the trigger, then have them do it on their cocker, and watch what happens ;) , and then if that still dosen't shut them up, then do what SuiciDal Sn Y p ER said

Methylphenidate
03-21-2004, 07:38 PM
man everyone shoots mags at my feild. in fact i can count the number of staff members that dont have mags on one hand.

TraXeR
03-21-2004, 07:38 PM
Same thing at my field, I tell them some specs and 'challenge' them to how the gun is possibly better:). When you tell them about how the Emag works or AGD invented the air system (if they use CA). They usually shut up cause they got nothing to back up their cocker. If not, result to good ol' fashion gogging ;).

B.A.M.
03-21-2004, 07:54 PM
thx. I will use your all advice sniper. Acutually i let one of them who had a cocker use my gun and he said he loved it and the trigger. He also told me he hated his cocker cuz it was always broke. But ive had my for like 4 yrs and hasent broke once

Meph
03-21-2004, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by TraXeR
or AGD invented the air system (if they use CA).

They marketed it, not invented! People have been using compressed air devices since the 60's including Ben. Sher., the Navy, and I think Nelson started in the early 70's. And for specifically paintball, not just airgun tinkering, players would rig up regulators like from a SCUBA tank or what have you and use that.

Just thinking about it now, oddly enough it's like Smart Parts. They didn't invent the electronic marker, but were just the first to market it (PneuVentures Inc. I know, then they bought it out and blah blah... but point still stays the same).

TraXeR
03-21-2004, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by Meph

They marketed it, not invented! People have been using compressed air devices since the 60's including Ben. Sher., the Navy, and I think Nelson started in the early 70's.

I meant for use in paintball. If that's still not true, then crap :(.

TheDoveDecends
03-21-2004, 08:42 PM
I get it a lot from more of the guys who think they are better than everyone, cooler, etc.. The cool guys, with good attitudes etc.. apprechiate mags.

Halliday
03-21-2004, 08:54 PM
Just play better then them and show those guys how much Mag's suck :)

tjmpaintball06
03-21-2004, 08:56 PM
Yea, my field everyone has cockers or timmys. They r like why did you waste your money on that emag. So then i challenged them to a game of speedball and i bunkered 2 people. But then they still say it sux... I NEVER WIN!

Morally0Confused
03-21-2004, 08:59 PM
i kinda have the same situation. cept the guys i play with own the local store. they all shoot timmys, cockers, trixes, impulse, and angels
but only differance is there all good guys, never even busted my chops when i used to play with my 98 custom

B.A.M.
03-21-2004, 09:10 PM
ya the guys i play with all have timmys cockers and angels. now i like the ppl with angles and they like mags but the others say that mags are really bad and always break

dmocratic
03-22-2004, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by billabongboy13j
ya the guys i play with all have timmys cockers and angels. now i like the ppl with angles and they like mags but the others say that mags are really bad and always break

Let them talk; it's always to your advantage when your opponent underestimates you.