PDA

View Full Version : Angel Problems Please Help!!!

abrewin450
03-21-2004, 11:28 PM
hey I just traded for an angel speed. It seemed to work ok when I got it but i only shot a few shots. Then I had someone shorten the trigger on in and I think they only used the toe adjustment. Well now when I turn it on it fires once automatically. So i went back and adjusted the trigger so that even when I pull it it doenst even come close to firing.To where it is impossible for me to fire the marker, and it still shoots once automatically when i turn it on. Ok well that isnt that bad but here is my real problem. When I pull the trigger (after i adjusted it into firing range) it fires then a half second later I hear the bolt come back. its like a super slow dwell. And i cant shoot over like 2 bps because it takes so long for the bolt to return. And if i walk it the bolt just stays forward until I stop walking it. Ive tried everything and I dont know what to do now. Please help me. Any information will be greatly appreciated

Snertz
03-22-2004, 12:32 AM
Check the lpr pressure, the dwell time, and if the bolt drags in the body in any way.

When you adjusted the trigger back, did you shorten the toe adjustment? Or did you just shorten the rear trigger stop?

Also, are you shooting paint or just air? If you try and fire just with air, the sensi won't let the marker fire over a specified bps, hence the slow return of the bolt. Try turning sensi off and firing again. It sounds like this is the most likely issue.