PDA

View Full Version : uh ohs...

yeahthatsme
03-22-2004, 02:15 PM
i cant find my timmy :confused: its not in my gear bag or by my bed or anywhere in my room for that matter..i dunno where it could be...i've looked around the house and everything...i'm starting to get worried now...

Altimas
03-22-2004, 02:21 PM
Well just so ya know.... I dont have it.

yeahthatsme
03-22-2004, 02:32 PM
i just hope it didnt get stolen...it better be around my house somewhere or i'm gonna flip and my parents are gonna kill me

Altimas
03-22-2004, 02:33 PM
Well God may thinks it a weird thing to pray for but I'll pray that you find it anyways!

WARPED1
03-22-2004, 02:35 PM
I hope it's not stolen. But how can you "lose" a $1000+ gun?!

yeahthatsme
03-22-2004, 02:35 PM
thanks.

i have decided it cant have been stolen becuase it hasnt left the house since i got back from the tournament i was just at, and i know i brought it home from that becuase i distinctly remember putting some stickers on it that i got at the tournament...so its here somewhere....

yeahthatsme
03-22-2004, 02:37 PM
ok i found it, the sticker post sparked an idea, and it was indeed in my sticker box...crazy housekeeper lady musta come into my room and put it in there...

Altimas
03-22-2004, 02:40 PM
Hmmm....Housekeeper.....+...Timmy
= ...Alot of Money...
Alto of money...+ Altimas...= =)

All ^^^^ = BUY ME A NEW GUN!!!

WARPED1
Phew! Good thing, losing a gun sucks chicken!

Joni
Hehe, If you can't find your marker you either have a too large house, or too much stuff (it's really hard for me to misplace my marker in my 4x4 meter student apartment =)

Chris42050
03-22-2004, 02:45 PM
At first I thot. Why is this guy posting this in the forum. How are we gonna help find a gun that is at his house? Is he gonna start a search party? Is his house that big?
But then I read on and in a way the forum did help find his gun. Insane. AO can do just about anything. I think Im gonna like it here... Yep Im stayin.

68magOwner
03-22-2004, 02:50 PM
i carry my marker all around my house...all the time...seriolsy....im holding it now, well, at least its in my lap ;) take better care of you rbaby, also, carrying it with paint in teh hopper helps you get used to the weight and makes you extremely comfortable holding the gun in all positions after like a day...plus, you will never lose it

yeahthatsme
03-22-2004, 03:12 PM
yea... i feel stupid cus it was in a box right by my desk...oh well, i found it, all that matters:D

yeahthatsme
03-22-2004, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by Altimas
Hmmm....Housekeeper.....+...Timmy
= ...Alot of Money...
Alto of money...+ Altimas...= =)

All ^^^^ = BUY ME A NEW GUN!!!

nah, she comes like once a week and vacums, thats it, my parents work alot and i'm almost never home so we never really get to the vacuming stage of cleaning. she never comes into my room though, which is why i'm kinda peeved right now. and i bought this gun with my own money so BLAH TO YOU. :D

deathstalker
03-22-2004, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by Joni
Hehe, If you can't find your marker you either have a too large house, or too much stuff
... or you don't take good care of your gear. ;)

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
03-22-2004, 03:18 PM
these things should become useful :)

http://www.sharperimage.com/us/en/catalog/productview.jhtml?sku=SI667GRY

yeahthatsme
03-22-2004, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by deathstalker

... or you don't take good care of your gear. ;)

i actually take super good care of my gear, my gun was more then likely sitting on my desk after i cleaned it after the tournament, and it got put in a box for some reason...totally not my fault.

deathstalker
03-22-2004, 03:36 PM
Hey, then my comment stands! After cleaning it, you should have put it into a hard-sided, well-padded case, rather than leaving it on your desk. ;)

I need to keep my gear stowed because of my cat. If it's small and shiny, she thinks it's one of her toys. She's especially fond of rolls of teflon tape, though. I've come home to a whole roll strung around my apartment.

LittlePaintballBoy
03-22-2004, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
these things should become useful :)

http://www.sharperimage.com/us/en/catalog/productview.jhtml?sku=SI667GRY

Haha, I was at the sharper image store a few days ago while I wasin San Francisco, I took the little things and put them by stuff and beeped them when someone near it touched something.They would get scared and go away thinking they did something wrong.:D

acropilot19
03-22-2004, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by Altimas
Well just so ya know.... I dont have it.

HeHe
LoL
:p

barberjohn
03-22-2004, 08:24 PM
haha. this reminds me of when cphillip came to a tourney with the team, and carried his karta bodied rt pro every where he went. i dont think he will every misplace that gun!