PDA

View Full Version : Intelliframe

Chozy
03-22-2004, 03:36 PM
I am new with automags, and i was just wondering what is so good about the intelliframe and will it work if im running co2 in my gun thanks

fire1811
03-22-2004, 03:39 PM
best frame availible for a mag
short, crisp pull

you can find countless threads with tons of info just do a search for intelliframe

fire1811
03-22-2004, 03:40 PM
and welcome to AO :)

StickFigurSicide
03-22-2004, 05:29 PM
the intelliframe is just a new grip frame/trigger. It has no effect on wether or not your run you gun on Co2/N2.

Good luck and welcome to AO

spasticsquirrel
03-22-2004, 09:11 PM
so is the pull like shorter and crisper like an electro, just that and i want to get one now. I just don't see whats wrong with the original sencor in viewloaders?

funkykarl
03-22-2004, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by spasticsquirrel
so is the pull like shorter and crisper like an electro, just that and i want to get one now. I just don't see whats wrong with the original sencor in viewloaders?

Not quite like an electro, and with the sensor on many revvys there is some reaction time from when you pull the trigger to when the impellers start a spinnin', the intellifeed cuts this reaction time which makes for a more consistent feed.

hwayhzrd
03-23-2004, 09:06 PM
How short a trigger pull can you set up with an Intelliframe?
There is one coming out from DeadlyWind that has a 1 mm pull ... simply awesome!

steveo356
03-23-2004, 11:07 PM
now if ya wana make ur mag more like an electro it can cost you, youll need ULT ,or ultra lite trigger kit, that come in around 50-60 bux around here then since it recomended with teh xvalve to make it work better theres another 300 then since that recomended for n2 youl need a hpa tank that run from 80 for the cheapys to about 500 for the angel airs geting the elctro feel get up there.

also on my old classic i had a intellifram and a dye 45 and there isnt all that much dif in preformance well since u get the option to hook it up to ur hopper its woth that extra lil bit of cash. but it doesnt make it electro it jus makes it more stable n feels more qualityish (yes i do have to make up words)