PDA

View Full Version : Paintball KIA Commercial!!!

Altimas
03-22-2004, 03:52 PM
Wow just watching MTV and there was a KIA commercial with these Two people hunkered down behind a log with Paintball guns and WEARING MASKS!!! Their talking about their Cars they bought and the lady that bought the KIA says something the other guy didnt get and he lifts his head a little bit and is Gogged!!! It was Awesome to see someone not associated with paintball do it right on T.V. and give us better coverage. I especially like that they had a lady playing too!!!!

1 more for Paintball!!!!

nt2004
03-22-2004, 03:56 PM
wow. old. Its not that big of a deal to see paintball on television once in a while, so i dont understand why everyone gets so excited

Altimas
03-22-2004, 03:58 PM
/shrug
Everything I have always seen has seemed like bad publicity.
SO LEAVE ME ALONE!!! *runs away and cries*

barberjohn
03-22-2004, 04:22 PM
i agree with Altimus. paintball gets terrible wrap from the press, and when i heard about this commercial and how people were actually wearing masks, i was amazed. this is probably the only time i had ever seen or heard of a paintball game on tv during a non-paintball related subject, i think its great!

Skywalker
03-22-2004, 04:52 PM
The only thing I don't like about the commercial is that he is shot in the head three times with three different color paint. Are you trying to tell me that three people happen to see him in a split second and they all have John Wayne accuracy? Other than that I thought it was funny.

acropilot19
03-22-2004, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Altimas
/shrug
Everything I have always seen has seemed like bad publicity.
SO LEAVE ME ALONE!!! *runs away and cries*

LoL
:p

funkykarl
03-22-2004, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by Skywalker
The only thing I don't like about the commercial is that he is shot in the head three times with three different color paint. Are you trying to tell me that three people happen to see him in a split second and they all have John Wayne accuracy? Other than that I thought it was funny.

No, it just happened that one person happened to shoot 3 balls, each of a different color.

yeahthatsme
03-22-2004, 07:41 PM
this is the third time this is posted...when it comes to paintball on tv you gotta search first cus theres bound to be SOMEBODY in the 8k+ members on this board that has seen it/posted it already.

btw i posted it first :D