PDA

View Full Version : Im depressed....

Aliens-8-MyDad
03-22-2004, 10:32 PM
well today I sent my e-mag to whitewolf for ano. no idea how long its gonna take, but its definatly going to be the longest period of time apart from my baby. just knowing that when wake up she wont be there staring at me makes me sad. anyone got any idea's on how to cope with my situation? all i got is a cocker and a spyder and i dont wanna caress those step children.

also if anyone wants to know, im getting it ano'ed in a deep red base color with platinum splashes, in a gloss finish. the whole gun is gonna be anoe'd

-ULE body
-ULE rail
-ULE Grip frame
-CnC batt pack
-10" freak tip
-shocktech drop forward and on/off

islandboi
03-22-2004, 10:42 PM
blah keep the step children in the dungeon and just pine for your real baby

Cryer
03-22-2004, 10:43 PM
Take apart your cocker... By the time you give up putting it back together, you should have your baby back.

You better post pics, too;)

barberjohn
03-22-2004, 10:43 PM
you dont have a backup to keep you company during your time of pain?! if your going to spend that much on ano, you should atleast have a decent backup gun.

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
03-22-2004, 11:34 PM
buy another mag :)

Aliens-8-MyDad
03-23-2004, 12:10 AM
yea, i kinda stated i have a back up gun or 2. "all i got is a cocker and a spyder and i dont wanna caress those step children. "

i suppose i can tell my friend his mag is broken and "work" on it. you better belive ill have pics, that digi camera is gonna be smokin' when im done.

TeamNausea
03-23-2004, 12:39 AM
Don't blame you its gonna be one hell of a gun when it comes back!