PDA

View Full Version : Who sells these Uber cool hats? I want 500!

Bolter
03-23-2004, 11:38 AM
check

not going to allow the use of the F word no matter how clever its inserted into the post. You got your answer - cphilip

Steelrat
03-23-2004, 11:48 AM
Check the PBN Huntington Beach forum. A guy with the SN Skeletor is selling those and stickers that say the same thing. Good stuff!

Long live AKA and AGD. Die, Smart Parts, die!

xadamx
03-23-2004, 12:21 PM
haha bolter got *poof* ed.... kind of

DiRTyBuNNy
03-23-2004, 12:48 PM
yes...even Owen from WDP was walking around with the hat..

Bolter
03-23-2004, 01:31 PM
sorry phil, wasn't thinkin straight.

cphilip
03-23-2004, 01:34 PM
No need to appologize. I don't really know how you would have asked any other way... ;-)

But my obligation was to remove it.

A simple conflict of duties is all. Nothing personal I know.

-=Squid=-
03-23-2004, 01:42 PM
Ok, its apparently offensive, and has something about anti-smart parts... mind pm ing me the link?

OysterBoy
03-23-2004, 01:44 PM
same

TeamNausea
03-23-2004, 01:45 PM
Really i want a link...

cphilip
03-23-2004, 02:14 PM
It should be fairly obvious it said F Smart Parts on the hat. Although it was fully spelled out...

Bolter
03-23-2004, 02:54 PM
yeah the guy went to HB. But before he went there he was wondering what he should do to his Smart Parts kit he has.

So he got em printed up with what Phil said :p

and when he got there apparently the WDP booth loved em and took one off him for a free t-shirt and a bunch of other people did to.

There was a piccy of an angel tech in one :D

magman007
03-23-2004, 02:59 PM
well, the wdp guys loved em, every one did it was great. I talked to the guys who made em, and it was some funny stuff.

On the dynasty games, they were on the sidelines giving ollie a hell of a problem. It was great. He got pissed and gave em a talkin to through the net, just because they were going BOOOO Dynasty Sucks. etc etc.

The greatest part of the whole thing though, was they stickered up their hats, then they went and got rodney squiers to sign the hats! Rodney, who was spewing SP bullcrap the whole weekend.... Signed the hat unknowingly.

there are some pictures of it some where, just wait till everyone gets home lol...

WARPED1
03-23-2004, 04:10 PM
Imature idiots who can't face reality:rolleyes: ............

tony3
03-23-2004, 04:17 PM
I could care less what Smart Parts is doing, but I find it very funny about all that stuff at HB, it also is the fact that I don't like dynasty

phantomhitman
03-23-2004, 04:59 PM
i really do not understand why people are against the people that hate sp. if they want to hate a company then let them, i am sure everyone dislikes something in this world. opinions are like a-holes......you know the rest

magman007
03-23-2004, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by WARPED1

hey, how about you face reality, and realize its a freekin joke man. Lighten the hell up. your negative comments, are getting weary, and your starting to wear out your welcome here on ao. I for one am getting tired of your bullcrap. Give it up, people dont like SP and they are going to joke about it! and really how funny is it that RODNEY signed 2 of the hats! thats fn great!

tony3
03-23-2004, 05:12 PM
*bows down at magmans feet*

Thank you magman, that was beautiful

goat
03-23-2004, 05:23 PM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Imature idiots who can't face reality ............
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reality is right in your face, AGD stated they arent making e mags anymore, AKA stopped production of the viking and Merlin, ICD now has to pay licensing fees (which actually means we have to pay them if we want one of their guns)...Oh and apparently the jerks also patented the barrel cover 2 to 3 years after everyone is making them!! HOW LAME IS THAT!....you need more proof of why SP is damaging the sport...Better yet you have proof of why they arent????
goat

phantomhitman
03-23-2004, 05:29 PM
can someone pm me the link to the hat? i just wanna see how funny it looks. thanks :D

Beemer
03-23-2004, 05:36 PM

Look whos talking
You ever gonna post anything with out name calling and being negative? Maybe you should review YOUR reality.

Beemer
03-23-2004, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by magman007

hey, how about you face reality, and realize its a freekin joke man. Lighten the hell up. your negative comments, are getting weary, and your starting to wear out your welcome here on ao. I for one am getting tired of your bullcrap. Give it up, people dont like SP and they are going to joke about it! and really how funny is it that RODNEY signed 2 of the hats! thats fn great!

Couldnt have said it better.

Micromag man!
03-23-2004, 06:04 PM
Where can i order one of these snookas? Link me to it lol i wanna see

TeamNausea
03-23-2004, 06:09 PM
I must say that's not true with me... I welcome his remarks simply because pplwill blam everything on SP. Sure i wish they'd just die but the markers are nice... And with that speech i think your the one that need to lighten up.

Ps. I will be in line for one of these hats even with my '03 shocker

Originally posted by magman007

hey, how about you face reality, and realize its a freekin joke man. Lighten the hell up. your negative comments, are getting weary, and your starting to wear out your welcome here on ao. I for one am getting tired of your bullcrap. Give it up, people dont like SP and they are going to joke about it! and really how funny is it that RODNEY signed 2 of the hats! thats fn great! :):D

DiRTyBuNNy
03-25-2004, 05:00 PM
I've pm'd the hat maker so i can find out what the deal is with the hats..

logamus
03-25-2004, 05:17 PM
i might get one of those. it would look sweet wearing that while playing with my shocker.

AngelBoy
03-25-2004, 05:41 PM
Why dont you lighten the hell up and leave WARPED1 to his own opinion.

But those hats are freakin funny.

Python14
03-25-2004, 07:23 PM
I want one! I think it's hilarious.

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
03-25-2004, 11:39 PM
lol someone pm me the link!

tony3
03-25-2004, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by AngelBoy
Why dont you lighten the hell up and leave WARPED1 to his own opinion.

But those hats are freakin funny.

There's a difference between opinion and just being a jerk...

yeahthatsme
03-25-2004, 11:50 PM
i love how everybody blames smart parts for no more emags when tom himself said the design was outdated and smart parts had little/nothing to do with it, nice try though http://www.automags.org/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
03-25-2004, 11:53 PM
shhhhh

no one heard that

phantomhitman
03-26-2004, 06:47 AM
Originally posted by yeahthatsme
i love how everybody blames smart parts for no more emags when tom himself said the design was outdated and smart parts had little/nothing to do with it, nice try though http://www.automags.org/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif

who is blaming sp for no more e-xmags? :confused:

Doc Nickel
03-26-2004, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by yeahthatsme
i love how everybody blames smart parts for no more emags when tom himself said the design was outdated and smart parts had little/nothing to do with it, nice try though

-I understood it to mean 'outdated' as in, at least partially, meaning "not worth paying royalties and/or going to court over".

Meaning that it might not be worth pouring a large chunk of money into R&D-ing a "second generation" E-Mag if they would have also purchase a license to manufacture them from, and pay a royalty to, a company that had absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the gun's development or it's technology.

Doc.