PDA

View Full Version : AGD's great service! (Testimonial)

young7786
03-23-2004, 04:08 PM
In late January I bought a used 2003 Emag off Ebay. It came with the Emax valve and ULE trigger frame. After I got it I discovered something was wrong with the electronics / battery / charger. It simply wouldn't charge. At this point I was kind of bummed, as I just spent $580 on the gun and $120 on a ULE body.

But, I called up AGD, had a chat with Jon, and he told me to send it in. I just got the gun back with a letter from the tech who serviced it. Basically, they replaced all the o rings, replaced my old level 10 spring with the new red colored style, retuned my level 10, chronoed my marker, and replaced my AGD charger. They even included a printout of the chrono results, which were extremely consistent! I think the shots were 286.7 287.5 and 287.2

Oh yeah, they also flashed me to 3.2 software which is simply awesome! I've never heard of it having an ACE feature before, but mine has ACE options from 0-2. I assume they don't do anything as I have an E-mag and not an X-mag.

All of this only cost me $20 for return shipping. Right now I'm one sastified AGD customer and couldn't be any happier! Well, except for that Econ 154 problem set I have due tomorrow :)

I'd like to thank Jon Comprada, Tom Kaye and all of AGD for releasing a great product that they back 110%

ICOM
03-23-2004, 04:45 PM
Theres AGD for ya :)

Yes that is for the xmag with the ACE, but there is a way to put a ace into your emag but its gonna take some work and little bit of drilling. See workshop for details.

Doobie
03-23-2004, 05:53 PM
Not surprised in the least :D

Load SM5
03-23-2004, 06:26 PM
Jon was helpful?:eek:

;)

jayloo
03-23-2004, 09:43 PM
This is why I shoot only AGD products!

Lohman446
03-23-2004, 10:11 PM
I've come to expect it.. hehe, I ordered a warp yesterday, and it was on my doorstep today.. and installed tonight... much much better than the q-loader I had tried.

tyrion2323
03-23-2004, 10:13 PM
I'll just add to this thread - Ryan from Logic has been super helpful! (since he deals with AGD, I figure it's pertinant) (sp)

I asked him to replace the reg piston in my mag, and he redid THE WHOLE VALVE for no extra cost.

:)

It seems that AGD's awesome-ness spreads to their dealers too! (now it's time to work on a new manual!)