PDA

View Full Version : Just Plain Funny Statement I Found

ThisIsTheLongestUserName.
03-23-2004, 06:20 PM
On NWpaintballproducts.com - Im buying a cup seal for my spyder (gun for when im bored)
and I see this at the bottom.

Have you ever wondered why there a so many AutoCockers out there. One of the reasons is AutoCockers use a very similar type seal in their guns, that's why AutoCocker owners have no problems with their guns. But now you can do the same with your gun without spending a lot of money."

I thought it was funny.

funkykarl
03-23-2004, 06:38 PM
..... wow.

Bad_Dog
03-23-2004, 06:45 PM
Origionally Posted By funkykarl
..... wow.

not really

WARPED1
03-23-2004, 07:40 PM
Can you say morons boys and girls? Gooooood, I knew you could.

Chronobreak
03-23-2004, 07:55 PM
warped i agree im confused

Cryer
03-23-2004, 08:00 PM
why is your name so long? Its annoying....:confused:

-=Squid=-
03-23-2004, 08:03 PM
I think its supposed to be a joke... I think?

WARPED1
03-23-2004, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by wantamag
warped i agree im confused Mr Rogers. Saying whoever wrote that on cockers was a moron.:D

magsRus
03-23-2004, 08:33 PM
wow talk about trying to make customers buy your product. But it doesnt help any when you lie.

MarkM
03-23-2004, 08:49 PM
The quote is taken out of context, NW are talking about their Black Magic cup seal and are saying that Autocockers have a very similar product used, and be honest how many Autocockers do you hear of leaking internally? Timed badly yes, which will mean blow back etc, three/fourway leaks but not internally.

deathstalker
03-23-2004, 11:32 PM
And to back up their products, the BM seal is the last cup seal you will probably ever buy for that marker. Mine's going on two years old. I might only put about four cases through my Spyder each year, but that cup seal has prevented many small headaches and has probably paid for itself several times over.

If you use a screw-in tank (air or CO2) with an on/off ASA, buy their life saver seal. You'll never need an o-ring on your tank. No more leaks, no more sliced or frozen o-rings, and it can reposition the gauge on your tank's reg about a quarter turn. Nor have I ever had a problem with my QD blocks (I know others have had problems with theirs becoming loose over time).

It took me a while to find that quote, too. It's not like they have it plastered all over their site. :)

MarkM
03-24-2004, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by deathstalker
It took me a while to find that quote, too. It's not like they have it plastered all over their site. :)

I didn't need to go to the site to find the quote, I am familiar with NW products, I do hop back from time to time to see what's new etc, the Life saver O rings work as do their quick release mount, I only recently sold mine but only because I swapped the way I was attaching my tank so it wasn't needed anymore. This thread was started by a new'ish user to get all the back slapping that goes on when 'cockers get mentioned, it is just the "herd" mentality, many believe what is in front of them on the screen without checking or really understanding. Think how many times Tom says something and then times and tests change and then someone will quote Tom and say what is going on..without looking into "why" something was said and "when" As an example the Super Bolt...if you read the original posts it is fantastic...didn't turn out that way but pull a quote from the beginning and it "could" be twisted very easily.