PDA

View Full Version : Tom, What about a paintball museum

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
03-24-2004, 12:28 AM
I was reading the post about the Sharpshooter, and started looking around the accessories. I saw the PMI Faceshield. I personally think that this mask is very very interesting. Do you think you would consider making an online museum like that, except not just with AGD products. I love the pictures and the facts about it and everything, and that mask made me even more curious about the first tanks and markers. Its amazing how far we have come.

edweird
03-24-2004, 12:31 AM
ya did know that there is an actual museum at EMR .. its full of lots of really cool goodies and is worth a look during any one of the cool games they host there all year

Dryden
03-24-2004, 12:39 AM
There was a thread regarding this about a week ago:

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=128887

yeahthatsme
03-24-2004, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by Dryden
There was a thread regarding this about a week ago:

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=128887

lol nice try but thats for a dictionary/search system not an actual museum featuring the products.

Dryden
03-24-2004, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by yeahthatsme
lol nice try but thats for a dictionary/search system not an actual museum featuring the products. From this thread ...

Originally posted by CoFFeY[NiTrO]
Do you think you would consider making an online museum like that, except not just with AGD products.From that thread I linked to ...

Originally posted by Dryden
I'm thinking of a hierarchal database, similar to Wikipedia or Yahoo!, with a general purpose dictionary section (explain industry terms, pb'er slang, etc.), a product glossary (illustrated history back to the original Crosman oil based markers), company histories/personalities (from the people that invented the sport to those that brought it out of the woods), yada yada yada.Nobody mentioned either an actual museum or a site that was just a dictionary.

yeahthatsme
03-24-2004, 03:31 PM
still different though :D