PDA

View Full Version : well it came in today..

James
03-24-2004, 06:18 PM
went to my shop right when ups got there today.
and it came in with the ups man.
http://www.anythingcars.com/rides/photos/si_bat/Picture%20241.jpg
http://www.anythingcars.com/rides/photos/si_bat/Picture%20242.jpg
http://www.anythingcars.com/rides/photos/si_bat/Picture%20243.jpg

the only thing i was not happy about was it came with 500 shots already on the counter.. is that normal?
and we had to lube it for it to fire.
other than that i am lovin it.

personman
03-24-2004, 06:25 PM
Why would you be upset that it came with 500 shots on the counter? I would be glad AGD tested my gun before they sent it out. It would suck to buy a 800-1000 dollar broken hunk of metal.
Thats assuming your shop got it from AGD.
Anyway, that is a nice setup! I like it alot!

Chronobreak
03-24-2004, 06:26 PM
im not sure but im prettu sure somone test the markers to make sure they work before they go out i wouldnt worry about it your that much closer to thye lvlX being broke in

cphilip
03-24-2004, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by James
the only thing i was not happy about was it came with 500 shots already on the counter.. is that normal?
and we had to lube it for it to fire.
other than that i am lovin it.

Both normal. Them reg assemblies often come dry. And 500 is low. Unlike a lot of places AGD does set em up and all. Setting all of that gets trigger counts. Sometimes more than that. Not all air shots. Remember they all get counted. But I seen em with 2000 shots on em right out the box. Depends on how easy it was to get set up. 500 is fairly common.

Oil that Reg Assembly. Its the first thing I do on a new one anymore. Pull it out and grease it up. Before I put the first drop of air through it.

James
03-24-2004, 06:27 PM
yeah i wasnt mad that it was tested, i just figured 200 shots would be a good enough test.
also i wasnt happy they shoot 500 and then i get it back and have to oil it up just so it would fire.!!! lol < joking not like that is hard.
i thought it came with lvl 10 installed but i gotta install that i'll do that later though.

James
03-24-2004, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by cphilip

Both normal. Them reg assemblies often come dry. And 500 is low. Unlike a lot of places AGD does set em up and all. Setting all of that gets trigger counts. Sometimes more than that. Not all air shots. Remember they all get counted. But I seen em with 2000 shots on em right out the box. Depends on how easy it was to get set up. 500 is fairly common.

Oil that Reg Assembly. Its the first thing I do on a new one anymore. Pull it out and grease it up. Before I put the first drop of air through it.
o well thats cool then if its a normal thing.!!
not to worried then. i love it though , it came with the version 3.2.

James
03-24-2004, 06:31 PM
another question what is the shbf( i think it is.)
and what do i need to have it set on?
i know i have my sps set at 20.
ace=0
and i was told 3.2 you dont have a rof selection anymore so its only semi.. right?

FreakBaller12
03-24-2004, 08:16 PM
Dude level 10's come installed on the emag. The parts your thinking of are extra, for when you have to adjust the level 10 bolt.

You could only ever have semi, there was 6,3 shot burst on the 1.37 but you just pull out a jumper to solve that.It was a waste anyway(unGodly slow!) If you want Full auto the morlock board gives you that. But i would stick with the 3.2(what you have)

btw myn came with like 1100 shots on it.

Skoad
03-24-2004, 09:26 PM
back when i got mine it came with (if i can remember the exact number) 1068 or 1028 on the counter.

Better to have the gun tested than broken.

James
03-25-2004, 06:34 AM
Originally posted by Skoad

Better to have the gun tested than broken.
true true.