PDA

View Full Version : Looking to buy a mag

RADS
03-24-2004, 06:47 PM
I owned a mag back in the mid 90's and in the late 90's got away from paintball. But since have gotten back into it and bought a 2K3 cocker which I love but my heart just keeps me thinking about how I loved my mag. I am thinking about buying a classic mag then get the level 10 kit and the ULE trigger kit, and possible buy the ULE BLue Frame.
I have seen in some tech reviews that the ULE trigger kit isnt recommended for use in the 68,classic,minimag nor the standard valve, is this really true?
I am also looking into the newer stuff. The new ULE frame has cocker threads correct??
I see all this new technology with the mags, but am having a very hard time finding a place that sells the ULE vf body and the x-valve together as a complete marker just like when you buy a standard/classic mag. Can someone point me in the right direction with a link to a few stores?
I see on AGD online-store you can purchase each seperately but was hoping to find one all together instead of pieceing it together. THanks for the help and answers

RADS

tonybhall
03-24-2004, 07:23 PM
Hey,

The AGD Store has just what you are looking for, I think. Check out the Custom ULE RT Pro.

Here is the deal,

Base package comes with X-valve, Level X, carbon fiber grip frame, front grip frame and barrel for $399.00.

Upgrades are cheap.
Any ULE Body $20.00
ULT $19.00
Intelli $90.00

I got mine back in December with everything you can get for $540.00. It rocks.

It would cost you more to build one.

Hope this helps,
Bryan

RADS
03-24-2004, 07:32 PM
THanks found it...cant believe I spent 1 hr or so on there site and didnt find that. BUt I think it was because I was looking for a different title instead of RT custom.

RADS
03-24-2004, 08:10 PM
would the single trigger frame be okay to use at first, or do I really need to have a dbl trigger? I am looking at getting one due to wieght issue of the cocker I have although I know I could get a orry body for it. I just cant get mags out of my mind.

edited: spelling

tjmpaintball06
03-24-2004, 08:16 PM
id go ahead and get the intelliframe. its really a lot better and shoots a lot faster.

tonybhall
03-24-2004, 09:09 PM
Rads,

I like the intelli and I love the blade trigger you can get with it. If you are used to single trigger then go with that, but if you are used to the double trigger I would not go back.

Bryan

RADS
03-24-2004, 09:22 PM
Thanks for the added help. It looks like it comes with a double trigger frame, am I right? If not I assume that the frame ASSY AM MM is just a standard single trigger frame/trigger?

Here is a picture of my cocker that I would have to part with to get the new mag. THanks very much

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid107/p6f6075fdaed5fa09fee8403b4aa8cabc/f958d4f9.jpg

TeamNausea
03-24-2004, 09:55 PM
Wow thats pretty... It'll be hard to part with that but it will be far worth it!

Target Practice
03-24-2004, 10:04 PM
Rads,

You may want to look into a RougeMag...they are pretty sweet.

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=122696

Check 'em out!

cphilip
03-24-2004, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by RADS
It looks like it comes with a double trigger frame, am I right? If not I assume that the frame ASSY AM MM is just a standard single trigger frame/trigger?

No. If you do not opt for the Intelliframe upgrade you will get a single trigger carbon fiber grip frame. Opt for it. You will want it. And your gonna love it. Buying it all right up front is the best deal. It will cost you in the long run to add the bits and peices just like anything else does. Go for it. Good luck with your Mag.

warpedside671
03-25-2004, 01:51 AM
RADS

Maybe you could find some one willing to trade
a souped up RTule for your cocker.I know that feeling you have ,that is why I have both a cocker and a mag.:)

tyrion2323
03-25-2004, 02:14 AM
I'd talk to Logic at www.logicpaintball.com and ask for the Vert package.

He'll get you:
XValve
ULE Body
ULE Barrel
Logic Vert Grip Frame
Foregrip
ULT

All for an awesome price. He's super cool, and he's a quick communicator.

email him at tech@logicpaintball.com

Jacob