PDA

View Full Version : J.J. Brookshire

tonybhall
03-24-2004, 07:14 PM
Hey,

If anyone reading this knows JJ Brookshire personally please have him read this post. He got me involved in paintball while he was an Army recruiter stationed in Tuscaloosa, AL. I was still in high school then at Holt High School. I would love to talk to him. The last thing I heard over a decade ago was that he had moved and taken a job with a paintball company. I eventually got out of paintball because there were not many people in my area playing and not really anywhere to play at the time. Plus, Brookshire took all his paintball stuff when he left. He used to get people together and let them use his markers. We all used to play behind a little country store on HWY 82 just outside of Tuscaloosa.

Anyway,I got back into paintball about a year ago. I was reading a paintball magazine and saw his name. Then I saw that at one time he was a VP at AGD. I would love to talk to him and see what he's up to now. I would also like to thank him for getting me into paintball. If anyone knows him or how to reach him please post up.

Brookshire, if you read this post, please pm me or just drop me an e-mail.

Bryan Hallman

Prairie
03-24-2004, 07:24 PM
Hey Bryan,

www.spplat.com

JJ is the founder and owner of the society of paintball players and teams. shoot him an email!

:)

Good luck.

manike
03-24-2004, 07:43 PM
He is now working at NPS (National Paintball Supply) in New Jersey.

If you call NPS you should be able to get put through to him. :D

Call 856 464 1068

cphilip
03-24-2004, 07:44 PM
Yep! You see him around all the time. He did work for BE for a while and then AGD for a while. Now with SPLAT.

cphilip
03-24-2004, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by manike
He is now working at NPS (National Paintball Supply) in New Jersey.

Thats pretty new then? I didn't know that....

Kevmaster
03-24-2004, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by cphilip
Thats pretty new then? I didn't know that....

sheesh... who ISNT on Gino's payroll?

Tyger
03-24-2004, 09:43 PM
**raises a hand**

Not that I've never offered, mind you. They've got my phone # and resume and all that...

-Tyger

Furby
03-24-2004, 10:31 PM
Same here....never been offered, and I'm not going to hold my breath, either...

Dayspring
03-24-2004, 11:18 PM
::raises hand::

:(

Originally posted by Kevmaster

sheesh... who ISNT on Gino's payroll?

tonybhall
03-25-2004, 12:08 PM
Hey all,

I appreciate the info guys. I will see If I can reach him. I tried to send him an e-mail thru this forum but since he has not posted here since Sept. of last year, who knows if his e-mail address is still the same. I have not heard back. I was hoping maybe he would see this post and drop me a "Hello." That's a little less awkward than calling up someone you have not seen in 15 yrs. I will try to e-mail him thru the Splatt site.

Thanks again,