PDA

View Full Version : Shouldn't Rt Pro owners be hooked up with an intelliframe !

RT PRO's ROCK
09-27-2001, 04:36 PM
Since now the Rt Pros come with an intelliframe stock shouldn't the Rt Pro owners who just got three weeks ago get one too! Kane bought one for the same price I did only he got the intelliframe! Not fair, AGD should hook us up with one since now they come stock, and the price hasnt changed!

RTProsRock:(

Bigzamboni
09-27-2001, 04:51 PM
When parts on a product change, the company isn't obligated to provide a replacement, unless the replacement fixes a problem that the old version had, which isn't apparent here. But considering Tom is a nice guy, you never know what'll happen.

Maxd Out
09-27-2001, 05:05 PM
Dont mean to sound harsh but...
Deal with it. Tom shouldnt be handing out freebies to everyone. Do you want AGD to flop because every RTpro owner wants a free intelliframe.

Support AGD and just buy the frame.

AGD
09-27-2001, 05:07 PM
Send us a copy of your reciept, mark it to my attention and I'll see what I can do.

AGD

OldSchoolMag
09-27-2001, 05:10 PM
*EDIT*

Nevermind...

magc68
09-27-2001, 06:20 PM
me and my teammate r in the smae situation as u. i had a rt pro but sold mine and my friend has a rt pro that he still has.

i dont think we should get the new frames though. simple fact that its not a performace enhancing product. its just an upgrade and is infesible for AGD to give a frame to every pre intelliframe rt pro owner. just support agd and buy the frame.

agd is a great company and does way more than any other to keep customers happy but i think ask for a frame is just a little too much. figure 1000 rt pros out there with out the intelli frame. thats $100,000 loss for agd if they gave every rt pro owner a intelli frame.

irbodden
09-27-2001, 06:30 PM
There are waaay more than 1000 RTs out there. Buy the frame and stop complaining. Do you call up Dell a month after you buy your computer asking for free upgrades that the NEW model includes? Give me a break.

Arturus
09-27-2001, 06:40 PM
Same as the others said. Can't believe you even posted this... So what should the limit be - on players recieving the 'new' frame? Three weeks.. a week.. a month.. two months?

Oh let me guess, 'three weeks' right? *grins*

But hey, if it actually works for you, you better be thanking some people.