PDA

View Full Version : Any Kick?

Nick_DGA
03-24-2004, 09:45 PM
I plan on gettin a ule'd out Rt mag in the future and i was wondering if it would have any kick, ive shot a friends mag and his didnt but it was heavier than a ule'd out mag

Cryer
03-24-2004, 09:51 PM
I never noticed any... in either case, its less than just about any gun out there.

Think about it, the only moving parts are the sear and bolt (together, I think under 2 ounces). everything else is just air escaping.

GT
03-24-2004, 09:51 PM
lvlx bolt is pretty light, if not the lightest bolt on the market. SO almost no recoil

Nick_DGA
03-24-2004, 09:54 PM
awesome i cant wait to get my gun

Cryer
03-24-2004, 09:56 PM
if you got the money, I would suggest talking to nicad here on the forums. He makes some WICKED bodies for mags...

search for "karta", "dallara", "Chord", "nicad"
;)

No sKiLLz
03-24-2004, 11:52 PM
Kick is caused more by the force pushing the ball out the barrel than reciprocating mass. Mags kick. The gun with the least kick is the Matrix. Good luck.

magman007
03-24-2004, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by No sKiLLz
Kick is caused more by the force pushing the ball out the barrel than reciprocating mass. Mags kick. The gun with the least kick is the Matrix. Good luck.

yup, no skillz baisically summed it up. The mag has some barrel rise, due to the reciprocating mass, and the way the marker is fired. the trix has the least amount of kick out of all the markers, but a4's with volumisers have very little kick as well..

the mag wont kick too bad, but if you start to rip on say an e-mag, wher you arent holding the grip to tightly, you will notice some barrel rise

No sKiLLz
03-25-2004, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by magman007

yup, no skillz baisically summed it up. The mag has some barrel rise, due to the reciprocating mass, and the way the marker is fired. the trix has the least amount of kick out of all the markers, but a4's with volumisers have very little kick as well..

the mag wont kick too bad, but if you start to rip on say an e-mag, wher you arent holding the grip to tightly, you will notice some barrel rise

One note on the A-4. In order to get the no kick sensation out of it you need to use the largest volumizer of the three and set the dwell to at least 20. Can anyone guess what it does to the efficiency?

I'm learning this all firsthand from my girlfriends A-4. I must give props where props are due, this is a VERY well engineered piece of equipment.

steveo356
03-25-2004, 10:35 PM
well if ya wana feel kick u wana try a vm 68 I love my uncls vm fromt he dinosaur days of PB